Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
maybe a shake up would be a good idea for his latter years, a fresh set of ideas etc

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Never. Tio Toni is the engineer who manufactured dull, whom nobody knows or operates better than him.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
You mean it's time for Toni to move on to another victim? He's always been the brains in that operation. Nadal is only a passenger

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
the day he starts looking for a new coach is the day he retires

·
Registered
322 Posts
It wont happen. Hes achieved so much so its hardly fair to criticise him in terms of new directions and coaches as he has had very little reason to change but I would like to see how he would get on with a new coach if his current form continues. He has never really changed much radically in his approach and ways so it would interesting to see what would happen with a super coach on board perhaps. I just dont see it happening

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm not a Nadal fan, but it is obvious that he did not progress since 2010, no?
Depends on your point of view. Sure he could have definitely improved his backhand over this time and add to his serve. But from 2010 till now he's won 6 slams using his consistent pattenrns of play, his forehand, and incredible defense. Why change a winning formula when you can win slams like this?

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
We don't agree...

Respectfully,

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
He would but Waske was already snapped up.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts