Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
We certainly haven't seen any threads like this for Tim on these forums, so YAY! There's finally a much deserved one.
GO TIM! YOU'RE THE BEST!
Even if you (God forbid!) never win a GS, you'll still be a champion in my mind!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hehe...yeah, there really seems to be only four of us!...on ATPworld.com, that is. I don't believe that of all those fans on Henman Hill, there isn't at least ONE who goes on the Internet and has found this forum yet!
But oh well. FOUR's still a party, right? :bounce: Hurray for us!
YOU ROCK, TIM! YOU'RE SO COOL! :hearts: :drool:
Oh, I really hope I'll see him at Tennis Masters Toronto!!

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Wait a minute. I'm here as well. :wavey: Admittedly, my favorite is Ferrero, but Timmy is right behind him and I love him dearly. :hearts: I've never been to Henman Hill, because I'm not from the UK :sad: but maybe someday I will make it there and that will be the year he wins. I would love to experience the atmosphere there. I hope his British fans never stop supporting him, no matter what. Frankly, I was appalled when I read some of the derogatory comments on bbc.com, most of them from his compatriots. :mad: I hope that's not the general attitude out there, because he certainly doesn't deserve it. After all, he is currently number 4 in the world.

GO TIM!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
PERLEEESE! I think he is now No3 both in the Champions Race and Entry system:). Do try to make it to Wimbledon someday it is absolutely awesome.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yay! People are starting to make their way in here!!
:wavey: Hi guys!

About the criticism, I totally agree! You don't get to No.4 and No.3 on the Entry System and Champions Race by playing badly. Tim's very consistent, and I don't care if it means absolutely *jack* to his critics: I'm going to cheer for this much-deserved, well-earned achievement of Tim's!
YAY TIM! CONGRATS ON YOUR CAREER HIGH RANKING! <- colours of the Union Jack (oh, I'm so not artistically inclined!)

There you go, Tim -> :kiss:

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
That's right. This is his highest ranking so far! HOORAY! He just keeps getting better and better. All he needs to do now is find a way to beat Lleyton. How about at the US Open? :p

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
thenman: you're so lucky to have been on Henman Hill. i'm going to london too, in a week, but no wimbledon :( . maybe i'll go to Henman Hill anyways, just to see. :D

GO TIM!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
harry_potter: Hmm...last time I checked, I've never actually been to Henman Hill! I've just been stuck here in Canada, watching Wimbledon wistfully on TV... Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea! But oh how I'd love to go watch Tim play! The atmosphere and everything!! Oooh :drool:
Have fun in London, though!:)

Ahh....yes, Layla - he must beat Lleyton somehow! It's the last step in Tim's plan to win it big (aka: win Wimby!)...Hmm...
I mean, I really wish that one day Tim can beat him 6-1 6-2, like that horrible thrashing Tim got from Lleyton at Indian Wells 2002. *shudder* ...I will not think about it...I will not think about it...Happy thoughts...

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
sorry thenman, i was referring to Tim Henman (the one on this board!) and not u. i must have looked at the wrong name

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
:wavey: jennifer

Good luck to Tim in today's match against Vicente! :D It's third on the centre court :) right after Rusedski's clash with Todd Martin and is followed by LLeyton's match against Mantilla.

Oh and good luck to Greg as well. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts