Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just a quick question I guess. I saw today on the ATP site that Tim and Malisse played some tennis out on the streets of Indy. I didn't know how long ago this took place, so even though it's a friendly game, does this mean that he's doing better?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Regarding Tim's shoulder. it says in the Times today that Tim has asked for a Tuesday start at the Open for more time for his shoulder to heal. He is having sessions on it 3 times a day. Apparently he says that his groundstrokes are 95% but his serving is only 50%. It doesn't bode well considering all the talk about his serve this year, but we shall see.

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I sincerely hope he gets back into shape come Tuesday. I was actually thinking that maybe this shoulder problem will help him to refocus, since his results at the beginning of this hard court season were nothing to brag about.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the info, although it's not exactly what I had hoped to hear. Look on the bright side though. It's not like he relies on the serve the same way Roddick or Sampras does, that's at least in his favor. It would however be nice if his shoulder was 100% better and he could hit a few rockets. Maybe by Tuesday though. Besides, now the pressure is def off of him. At any rate, thx for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts