Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No **** of course, wish Olga was still around :worship:

2008 Mistaflava ATP Tennis Betting Record: 13-6 (+$1140.00)

I am making my debut for 2008 a bit late this year, had some things to take care of but nonetheless I am here and ready to make some cash. Those who know me from the past know I have a knack for making big time cash in many different sports and tennis has been one of the most profitable ones over the last few years. Feel free to let me know if you disagree on anything, I certainly dont mind and certainly will not object to constructive criticism. LETS MAKE SOME FUCKIN CASH!

P.S. I do not wager on anything below 1.35

*All tennis wagers $500 unless otherwise listed

-------------------------------------------------

ATP Zagreb

Gremelmayr 1.59 over de Chaunac
Troicki 1.44 over Bastl

ATP Acapulco

Vassallo-Arguello 2.09 over Massu

ATP Memphis

Lu 1.74 over Hanescu
Vliegen 1.63 over Becker
Querrey 1.46 over Reynolds

:eek:

·
Registered
271 Posts
can anybody help us out with Mayer's injury from last week....any thing that would give us a reason to jump on gabby?

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Gabashvili over Mayer 1.6
Radwanska over Chakvetadze 2.2

(just too bad both Gaba and Aga have problems with their feet; just Mayer is the definition of horrible these days, and Chakvetadze underdelivers lately; one of the few matches where my Aga is a dog)

Fognini over Horna @ 2

I wouldn't mind Berlocq over Canas, as the price is very good and Canas hasn't played this year yet, but it's an Argie match and I'm not getting involved into it.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Mirza x Bammer @ 2.2

Bammer has been challenging some big names recently and shes obviously confident with her game right now, should be too much for her limited opponent.

Mirza has been a lot more busy at the start of the year playing quite a few matches, Dushevina could still be rusty.

-----------------

Bartoli over Schiavone @ 8/11

Schiavone leads the head to head 2-0 but i fancy the more consistent Bartoli here.

----------------

Rik de Voest over Seppi @ 3/1

Very speculative bet here but Seppi can throw in the odd terrible performance, Rik is usually decent on serve and 2 tight sets could equal Seppi throwing in the towel.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
HANESCU over Lu @2.41, 6 units
ZOVKO over Gicquel @3.60, 4 units

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Tough matches,could be a dogs day out!Leans only,Spadea stoodout also GGL 3.25 over Cilic is a generous price!

Vinny Ice 1.52 over Darcis!
Boris Becker 2.40 over Vliegen!
GGL 3.25 over Cilic!
Tojo vs Safin -Interesting match,not goood for the faint hearted,you have one of the best serves in the game maybe not atm vs one of the best returners in the game at his peak!!A 3 set thriller could be on the agenda imho!

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Anabel Medina Garrigues v Amelie Melesbo 2.30

Argentine Double Nalbandian x Canas 1.56

gl

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Mauresmo wants to retire from tennis and yet she is still playing today.

i think she will try today.

she cant of become tottally shit over a few weeks can she?

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Mauresmo wants to retire from tennis and yet she is still playing today.

i think she will try today.

she cant of become tottally shit over a few weeks can she?
I was asking myself this question earlier mate.

If mauresmo gets a good start she might well gain a bit of confidence and win this easily but i wouldnt take the odds to find out.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts