Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is hilarious and epic material.

First: Odd movement. Betting odds on Ledovskikh went from @1.74 to @5.55 (highest) during 7pm and 11pm yesterday.

Ledovskikh lead 5-2* in the first set, hit 6 aces, won 12/14 points on first serve and 4/7 points on second serve. Then retired.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Unfreakingbelievable!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Why didn't he just play to a loss? Or did he notice he'd have to try far too hard to lose because he thought Rudnev had no intention of winning either?

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
How does ATP not ban these two?

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Considering very few serious bookies (if any) are 1 ball I dont see who actually won anything on this "fix"

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Ledovskikh was injured before the match he wasn't going to play, seen it on twitter maybe that explains this :shrug:

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ledovskikh was injured before the match he wasn't going to play, seen it on twitter maybe that explains this :shrug:
can you quote this? would be interesting to know.

i mean ledovskikh served 6 aces and dropped 5 points (1 df) on serve in the entire first set

and yes, the result makes no sense at all if we consider the movement pregame.

i took ledovskikh @5.01 at pinnacle and it is void.

and by the way. the movement is too harsh and heavy for a possible injury. if its official that ledovskik was injured okay, but there was no sign before the match in the last round because he perfomed well, served well and the stats today are looking also so good that he never was injured in a way that he was forced to retire. only option is that he injured in the last rallie before he retired. but this would be an unreal coexistence with the pregame odd movement.

would be interesting to know if there were inplay odds and how the odds were during the first set when ledovskikh was a break up.

·
Registered
97,202 Posts
maybe some russian, uzbek, kazakh bookies are 1 ball, otherwise :shrug:

in case he was injured, maybe he suddenly felt pain and retired to let his buddy fight further instead of giving a w/o next round

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Coral is 1 ball bookie and they are important enough

·
Registered
724 Posts
Great win for Rudnev judging by the scoreline. He proved he is a future top 500 player with this win :worship: Haters gonna hate :wavey:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Coral is 1 ball bookie and they are important enough
Yeah
I can even put 5.5 euro in some matches there :p

they limit you to death pretty quickly

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Asian flu is kinda severe, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts