Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone surprised? He literally collapsed onto the court yesterday.

FIRST ADRIA, NOW ATLANTA: FRANCES TIAFOE TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
"Following his match [on Friday], he was showing symptoms and was retested and tested positive," reads a statement from the DraftKings All-American Team Cup. "Tiafoe has left the event site and will not participate in the remainder of the event."

Registered
No way, the 'perfect' American tournaments? So why they don't stop the tournament...Oh..wait..shame is nowhere near to be found...
Apart from that I am really sorry for Tiafoe - I wish him speedy recovery. Very good, positive and talented boy!

Registered
How is this event not cancelled? The American media had a field day with the Adria Tour. Now they have an issue on day 1 of their own event with fans, but they ignore it and keep playing...

They're not ignoring it, have some trust in their methods

Wow...we have many heroes on here. So many noble prize candidates. Cancel this. No tennis that. "Are they crazy?"

We are talking about grown fucking men. Nobody forced to do anything. For these guys ITS THE DAMN FLU!

Maybe fans should stay away till further notice but CANCEL. Stop

Registered
Who the fuck cares?

It鈥榮 irrelevant.

Stop your outrage.

Cancelling wouldn鈥榯 change anything.

Registered
It doesn't really matter. Most people will get it at some point, the sooner people will learn dealing with that, the better it is for their mental health and therefore also for their physical health, since stress influences the immune system in a negative way.

Relax, watch some highlights from Belgrade and enjoy Thiem testing himself positive for Adria Tour Belgrade champion instead of risking to lose a significant amount of life quality for a very long time because of going all-in on the hypothetical appearance of a super-vaccine. I prefer staying on the safe side. 馃憣

Banned
LoL at Fedtards orgasming at any news that could potentially in their world of fantasy lead to USO or RG cancelling... as if ballerina's records were going to stand...

Registered
Who the fuck cares?

It鈥榮 irrelevant.

Stop your outrage.

Cancelling wouldn鈥榯 change anything.
I care.

It's very relevant.

I will never stop my outrage.

Cancelling is the only reasonable thing to do.

Holding that tournament is stupid beyond believe and a insult to humanity.

Read Only
why loads of you desperately want some weird ass exho to go ahead? who cares? this has no effect on USO as it will be behind closed doors. Why take risk for an exho in the middle of pandemic? I support official tennis to resume, but the likes of Adria Tour and Atlanta are just idiocy.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts