Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE VOTE IN THIS POLL BEFORE TMS MADRID STARTS.

I say it will be Moyá.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
I picked Schuettler.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
It's tough to pick one, but anyway I think it will be someone out of the choices, that's why I picked "other" though I don't know exactly who could be the winner.

Though I think Schuettler is playing in an awesome level.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Re: Re: Thypical poll: Who will win TMS Madrid?

Tennis Fool said:
I'll go with the best player on tour this year...Federer.
How do you figure that Federer's the best? I would say that Ferrero, Roddick, and Agassi have all been better - based on Grand Slam results.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Thypical poll: Who will win TMS Madrid?

Leo said:
How do you figure that Federer's the best? I would say that Ferrero, Roddick, and Agassi have all been better - based on Grand Slam results.
Federer won the biggest title of the year

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll go with the best indoor player this year in Federer. He's young and with two days of rest he should be ready to go.

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thypical poll: Who will win TMS Madrid?

WyverN said:
Federer won the biggest title of the year
all slams have equal importance.and ferrero won 1 slam and was runner up in an other so he had a better year than rogi in GS.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exactly. Saying that Wimbledon is the most important tornament is just an opinion, not a fact. Wimbledon may have more history, but what matters, which is the # of points given to the players for winning it, is the same of Australia, Roland Garros, and US Open.

Ferrero's results in Grand Slams are the best:
50+200+30+140 = 420 points

Roddick is also worse.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
If I'm honest, now that David isn't playing, I've lost a bit of interest in this tournament, but I do think it would be great for Rainer Schuettler to win a Masters' title. He has worked so hard all year and most people tend to "dismiss" him so I think he deserves to win one. I think Juan-Carlos has a great chance though playing in his home country. As long as Andy Roddick doesn't win again - that's all I ask!

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
You can't get your wish, Rosie. I'm blocking your wish with mine. :)

But when Coria is playing we can wish together. :)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Why must we vote against people? Why can't it just be "I hope my favorite player plays well and I hope it's a good tournament and the best person wins"? saying "I want so-and-so to lose" is just sort of negative, especially in a sport like tennis where sportsmanship is so important. JMO

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Hmm...If I had to pick a player that I think will win, I'd pick Federer. He's playing great indoors so far this season, and there's no Nalbandian in the draw.

·
85,829 Posts

1jackson2001 said:
and there's no Nalbandian in the draw.
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I am really looking forward to this tournament. I'm on pins and needles. :)

I want to see Ferrero and Federer play. I hope they both reach the semis so this is possible. A rematch of Ferrero and Roddick would be nice, but Roddick and Federer in the final would be great too. But Roddick has to get that far, and historically he hasn't played that well on the continent. I'm hoping for him to play well and overcome some more hurdles in this tournament.

Most of all, I want everyone to come out of the tournament healthy and ready to play in Paris and Houston.

·
85,829 Posts

star said:
Most of all, I want everyone to come out of the tournament healthy and ready to play in Paris and Houston.

YES!! Exactly!!! I'm glad there's someone else like me who doesn't wish for bad things to happen to the people I don't like

1 - 20 of 31 Posts