Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know what Massu was doing and what happened?

I hope JC WILL MAKE THE SEMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
:) :) :) :) That is so good!!!! Massu, you are my hero! I took for sure that Roddick was goingo to beat him... what a surprise! I really have no words to express how surprising and great has this win been for me.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I just watched the match

From 2-5 in the 1st set Massu played incredible. He went for his shots and it all payed off, Massu was hitting winners from all over the place. Roddick was playing well but Massu was playing phenomenal tennis.

Now this is the problem with Roddick, he was being beaten at his own game as Massu was overpowering him and he had absolutely no clue as to what to do. He could not serve + volley or begin to slice the ball as his trump card is his power game and once Massu got on top of that Roddick was in real trouble.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Well, I think we can say that Massu played the match of his life... like Calleri did against Ferrero in Davis Cup, like Ancic did against Federer in Wimbledon 2002, like David Ferrero did against Agassi in TMS Rome... like Horna did against Federer in Roland Garros... ... it's a win like all of this... a great one for who achieves it, a win that he won't forget... and me either!

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
To be fair. Federer played terrible in both those matches with Horna and Ancic. Andy was in control here and Massu came roaring back.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
phooey..

congrats Seb and P-dorn! :)

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Carlos 4-3 :)
come on now, break him

Chela d. Novak 36 76 63

that means one of Chela/Massu is gonna be in a SF of a TMS indoors :rolls: :haha:

141 - 160 of 184 Posts