·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck Arnaud vs Hewitt !!!!!!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
If this one's anything like the last time they played, break out the sunscreen and settle down in your seat for a long afternoon...

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Good luck to Wayne Ferreira!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Speaking of suncreen Sjengster, yesterday at the Kooyong Classic it seems that I failed to apply enough :) was a decent days tennis but not worth the pain of the morning after hehe.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
oh ando you got to go? Lucky you!! Are you going on Sunday as well? You know you'll get at least 2 great matches!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
My friend is at the Moya v Robredo match and I am waiting to hear back from her...when I do I will post scores

·
Registered
114 Posts
No matches Sunday (oz time) as that wouldnt allow for a days rest for the players, but I wont be going, yesterday had 4 games and all meant somethning, come saturday the players will be thinking about the open more than the "finals" I do expect it to be an Andre (who just beat Fed) and Roddick final, and Andre to win :)

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
can't wait for scores :lol:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Liz-would that be Via by any chance??? :wavey: through my purple haze cough syrup...

are you ready for AO??? I want pics of you and Esther in the tulle!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
michelle- liz has made her tutu but we're going to finish mine tomorrow night...you know its going to be HOOOOOOTT on monday and tuesday *scared* i got burnt from yesterday and it was only lik 20 degrees Lol

HURRY UP LINDSAY i want to see arnaud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
No Michelle its another friend

Carlos beat Tommy 6-1 6-2

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
REBEL JUST MET SEB AND GOT A PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jealous*

omg thats soooo unfair

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
why arent u on msn liz? oooh he thumped tommy!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
So if its going to be that hot, are you just going to skip the skivvies under the tulle??? :haha:

Erp. on the sunburn...every year that I go to Miami, I end up with sunburn on my scalp, where the part in my hair is...OUCH. I'm bringing a big floppy hat this year.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
its lindsay 6-3 2-0...i'm hoping arnaud will start playing before 3pm (another 30 minutes)!!

lool michelle nah i only got burnt on my face, my scalp never gets burnt. But its going to be lik 35 degrees...it'd be a miracle if anyoen DIDNT get burnt

1 - 20 of 137 Posts