Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terry, Allie and I were all working last night for the 1st time since errrr before christmas i think and the guys (Josh and Markus) were off so we were having a major conversation about them. Both of the girls seem to think that the guys are both after me :eek: I guess that when we are at lunch and i am sitting with Markus flirting that Josh just sits there and glares at us. news to me :shrug: I guess that would explain why he gives Markus so much shit about asking me out, he is trying to scare him out of doing it.

I don't really think that Josh likes me like Markus does. Josh is the kind of guy that likes being the center of attention, so when i am paying attention to Markus that means i am ignoring him. he doesn't like me, he like my attention. lol hopefully that makes sense :lol:

Allie asked which of the guys i would rather have :scratch: to be honest i have no idea. both have thinks i like and things i don't. Markus is my height, 26, has been to some college and chews (yuck!) but not very much. i get the feeling that he would be willing to quit if i made him. But if we start dating i have to transfer to a differant store since he is a boss. Josh is 24, lives with his mommy :rolleyes: and smokes (yuck!!!) but i find him way more attractive and charming

*sigh* what to do, what to do :lol: Terry is going to talk to both of them tonight and see what she can find out :p

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Quite the little predicament you are in. :p ;)

:hug: :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts