·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Thanks Andrei.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats guys.

Off-topic: What do you think of the football game played in Rotterdam tonight? Feyenoord-Rapid Bucarest. Do you think Rapid has a chance and how do you think in Romania about Feyenoord Rotterdam?

Thanks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Feyenoord said:
Congrats guys.

Off-topic: What do you think of the football game played in Rotterdam tonight? Feyenoord-Rapid Bucarest. Do you think Rapid has a chance and how do you think in Romania about Feyenoord Rotterdam?

Thanks.

I'm a Rapid fan, actually I didn't go to the tennis tournament tonight because I'll be going home to see the match.
Unfortunately I think you're gonna kick our asses easily. This has been the worst start of the championship for Rapid for many many years. Only one lucky win, three disappointing draws and a horrible defeat. That's all we've done so far.
Oh, wait, there's more: we fired our coach, hired him back a day later, and fired 2 players for boozing until morning.
Really professional.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I know. Very disappointing for you I think. Feyenoord is in a good form, we only have to play without supporters. We have a bad reputation in Europa and the Uefa has give us a warning more than once. Our best players are Kuyt and Kalou (the strikers). We think they will be at Barca and Man Utd. in a few years. Success!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Feyenoord said:
I know. Very disappointing for you I think. Feyenoord is in a good form, we only have to play without supporters. We have a bad reputation in Europa and the Uefa has give us a warning more than once. Our best players are Kuyt and Kalou (the strikers). We think they will be at Barca and Man Utd. in a few years. Success!!
Oh yeah, good luck to you too. Hope we'll have a good match, although the stadium will be empty.
And, just in case we don't play like shit, the player to watch for is one of the strikers, Niculae, no. 21. He's young and very talented.

OK, I'm going home to see the match.

Good luck to Victor..... see ya all tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
In Holland the Bucarest teams are known as very difficult to play against. I thought Steaua is the better one. Just like they think in Europe Ajax is better than Feyenoord. Which isn't the true this year, compared to Feyenoords 1-2 victory in the Amsterdam Arena a few weeks ago! :devil: I wish you a good game and I will be in Bucarest for the return with a lot of other supporters! we will make a party! and hopefully we win. And we will look out for Nicolae! :)

And on-topic: Come on Hanescu!!!

521 - 540 of 567 Posts