Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Llodra over HT Lee @1.54
H2H: 1-0 (61 64 in Auckland earlier this year)
Llodra, despite last week's first round loss against K.Anderson has been displaying great form lately, winning singles title in Rotterdam and doubles in Las Vegas.
Lee's last victory came more than one month ago (vs Mayer in Davis Cup).

Apparently, the surface is medium-slow, ball bounces very high which should makes Llodra serve very hard to return. Lee plays all his shots flat. Llodra shouldn't be troubled too much.

Bjorkman over Volandri @1.37
H2H: 2-0
Should I explain this one? Volandri is very weak on hard courts, hasn't had any decent preparation for the event.
I only fear for the veteran's fitness: he is 35, and it makes me reconsider this bet a little. Odds aren't that tempting either.

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
LLodra is awsome this season...but fatigue can be the problem...lee like to play with serve-n-volley..tough one

·
Registered
383 Posts
Haase over Vemic @3.62 in pinnacle

:haha::haha:

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
BTW I should write my betting rules somewhere... I sweared that I would never back Melzer in the future... forgot about it and did it again yesterday :mad:

·
Registered
383 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wanted to put some big money on it and it's offline.
Yeah it's offline now :( They are fast.

First it was @4.05, next go down to @3.62, @3.5 and finnaly @3.3. Next it became offline.

Big mistake from pinnacle

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
And you managed to back him at these odds Kameleon?

·
Registered
383 Posts
No :( They were too fast :p When I send money to the bookie it goes offline =/

Melzer and Safin - two psycho on court :D :D

I think about playing against clay court players - Starace, Volandri, Roitman, Montanes, Hernandez.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
It was an obvious mistake by pinnacle.

You are lucky you have not backed Haase at this price as you could have found Vemic at this price in your pending wagers in the end

·
Registered
383 Posts
It was an obvious mistake by pinnacle.

You are lucky you have not backed Haase at this price as you could have found Vemic at this price in your pending wagers in the end
pinnacle pay for their mistakes, it's a solid bookie. My local bookies would void this.

Situation when I back on mistake and next have the underdog in my pending I got only in bet365

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Indian Wells

X-man over Serra 8/11 ( Its time to pick up Malisse)

Arnie over Rochus 6/5

Gicquel over Starace 8/15

Bjorkman over Volandri 4/9

Tursunov over Becker 4/9

Wta Indian Wells

Hseih over Vesnina 6/4 ( S-W is one to look out for, had a dream run at the aussie open and seems in good nic, Vesnina is a good solid player but should never be such a fave)

Kanepi over Muller 4/9 ( Good solid form this year from kanepi, her big serve will the suit the courts of Indian Wells, took mirza to a tight 3 setter in last years us open, she really should have to much game for martina)

Rezai over Pin 10/11 ( Rezai is one for the future but has already had some very notable scalps on the WTA circuit, huge groundstrokes coupled with a tough gritty mentality should see her edge this, Pin is decent but week on serve, i would expect Rezai to pull through.)

Lisicki over Arn 1/2 ( This german pocket dynamo exploded onto the scene with her shock demolition job of davenport in the fed cup, has had some iffy results since but once again her youth and skill should break the arn serve more often)

Dellequa over Poutchokova 8/15 - The aussie is solid on hard courts, just cant trust olga anymore, her matches are very up and down so be prepared, i feel casey is better from the back of the court and in the end will force the more errors from olga, i also think casey will hit more winners.

bol

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
SELA over Kiefer @2.92, 5 units

this time I trust the untrustable.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Personally i think that Capdeville can make a damage here.

Seppi is too short, he is 1-5 in IW+Miami main draw combined btw (only defeated Kuznetsov in straights last year).

I took +4 handicap for 1.9 (betcity.ru) on chilean qualifier, 2.9 in pinnaclesports also looks tempting, but i prefer handicap over it

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
what time do the matches start today?

some bookies say 4pm european time some say 6pm

anyone know?
either 6 or 7 pm CET, not sure, 7 pm more likely

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
what time do the matches start today?

some bookies say 4pm european time some say 6pm

anyone know?
how lazy you gotta be to check the OOP

Ivan, don't know if you ever heard about google.com.............answers can be found so easily...........trying is not that painful

1 - 20 of 41 Posts