Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
We know Viktor is known for his outbursts, but this one is special I think. It was against Nishikori in Rome Masters 2016.

Although it is funny and stuff the decision is quite questionable and Troicki has definitely a point in this one.
Oh, I thought you were talking about his other outburst in Rome. :devil: (Miss you, Ernie :sad: )

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,632 Posts
That is not the reason I made the decision. :laugh2:

haha yea that Outburst you mean is the most popular one I think, anyway Rome and Troicki somehow do not go well :D (Same as Kyrgios and Shanghai? :D )
Later Troicki had that one at Wimbledon where he ended up getting fined. Ramos-Vinolas served an apparent ace at deuce in the final game which Troicki vigorously contested (it had been called out but overruled by the umpire), but there was no hawk eye available. Viktor Troicki stuns Wimbledon crowd with astonishing rant at umpire during second round defeat by Albert Ramos-Vinolas | Daily Mail Online

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Troicki is kind crazy chap, but there were few situations where he had right to complain . One of them is that Wimbledon overrule. Ball was out.
Still can't compare with Fognini outbursts .. calling female umpire whore,his opponent dirty gipsy...

·
Premium Member
10,335 Posts
Hopefully the whole world is not as PR politically and borringly correct as most anglo-saxons and RF.

Napred Viktore :yeah: Napred JohnnyMac :yeah: Napred Ilie Nastase :yeah: Napred Mansour Bahrami :yeah: and at some extend Napred Nick Kyrgios and Bernie Tomic :yeah:

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
:haha: I don't remember seeing that before. Great stuff from Mugcki

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is not the reason I made the decision. :laugh2:

Later Troicki had that one at Wimbledon where he ended up getting fined. Ramos-Vinolas served an apparent ace at deuce in the final game which Troicki vigorously contested (it had been called out but overruled by the umpire), but there was no hawk eye available. Viktor Troicki stuns Wimbledon crowd with astonishing rant at umpire during second round defeat by Albert Ramos-Vinolas | Daily Mail Online
Yea man that was a funny one too :haha: His days of glory are over but still he manages to be inside top 70 for a decent time now I think. Hopefully he stays a little longer on tour to provide some more meltdowns :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts