Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thursday.

I had one more player to support to – it usually isn’t interesting for me to watch any event without supporting somebody. So I came at the stadium right to the beginning of Juan Monaco’s match. I was almost sure that the day is the last for me because I saw them both Monaco and his rival for that day Verdasco before and it was hard for me to imagine Juan beating Nando although I had a hope anyway. And the match was excellent! In the first set Fernando easy took his own serve that did deuce on Juan’s one and tried to take it too. And he did it when it was 4-3. So it became 5-3 and Verdasco’s serve. I sat near Monaco’s coaches and they actively began to cheer Juan, advice him something in Spanish that I couldn’t understand. And Juan took Fernando’s serve! Then it was a tie break where Verdasco was better. Then players had a pause because something happened with the light. About 10-15 minutes late the match was continued. The situation was the same like it was in the first set but that was Juan who tried to take Nando’s serve. But then it was 4-3 again and Verdasco had a good luck to take Juan’s serve. So then he took his own – two aces and Juan could nothing to do – and the match was finished. I knew that Juan’d lose and he even played better than I could imagine but anyway I was sad and was going to home. But before I had to get a call and find my mates. So I found an excellent place where I could watch the monitor with the translation from the central court, all the players who leaving the stadium (and I met Kim, Rusedski, Davydenko, Goldstein and the second coach of our FC Zenit) and all the people who moving from one court to another. From that place I saw a match of YouzhnySaulnier. Yeah, Petersburg’s public is crazy about Misha and he does love the city and the crowd. Well, really Cyril played not so bad, IMHO he just chose the wrong tactics from the beginning and then could nothing to do with courageous Misha and the crazy about their favorite crowd (and after the match Mikhail gave autographs for everybody and it took for him about 15 minutes I think). Finally I saw my mates and as going to home when I met Juan Monaco who was leaving the stadium and told him some things. My mission was done. La fin. Вот и сказке конец, а кто слушал молодец.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hangdog said:
hey! Why furious? I'd be furious if I do the thing I was going to... stood up and began to argue to umpire. After the match I just was too sad and angry but not furiuos I think.
Yeah? And what about that sms you sent me? lol I call this furious :)

And thanks for the report:)

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
thanks for the reports irina:hug:...would u give me u're mail adress?:kiss:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Thanks for reports and for your time-intensive effort to write this all down and to put up the pictures :yeah:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i don't remeber u're name dream:eek::eek::eek:..u live to sp or to moscow:scratch:?

·
Registered
678 Posts
My name's Elena or just Lena :)
I live in the Moscow region, just about 30km from Moscow:) I went to SPb for one day specially to watch tennis ;)

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
:bigwave:lena;)!only one day:(?i hope i will go for the hall week in mamaia!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts