Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
not that I am a murray hater or anything, I think he's quite charming :)

but why would they apologize?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
:confused: coz he's top 100 ? but he's still ugly...

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I'm not sure the thread starter is a Murray fan or hater. Starting a thread like this will only make posters stereotyping Murray fans as immature or worse, stupid.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
I don't really think Murray will be top ten, maybe right outside the top ten, but not much higher IMO

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Why should I apologise :confused: Yes - of course it's a good achievement to get into the Top 100 (even though today's win was over a man just coming back from injuries and with a fair amount of personal stuff going on to worry him and distract him at the moment) - but beating Soderling still doesn't mean I have to like Murray, nor suddenly see him as the next World Number 1 :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,208 Posts
Thankssss :kiss: :kiss:

This is the thread i've been searching for a long time on internet, :drive: visiting a lot of sites and now the emotion invades me :bigcry:

You are so so so nice person :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
24,581 Posts

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
He won't need them anymore:nerner: btw if he beats Ginepri he'll be higher ranked than Novak:p

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
People who say Murray won't make it are looking at him as a finished article, he will get better and better. Why are people talking about him as if he is not going to improve on iota from this point on.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
evanzo said:
People who say Murray won't make it are looking at him as a finished article, he will get better and better. Why are people talking about him as if he is not going to improve on iota from this point on.
Yes Einstein, too bad you can't apply your brilliant theory to Novak or Monfils. :lol:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:retard:

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
vincayou said:
Yes Einstein, too bad you can't apply your brilliant theory to Novak or Monfils. :lol:

Different situation. Monfils and Djokovic have nothing special about them, they are like 101 other hopefuls, utterly formulaic and lacking natural talent.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts