Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can i do if i know that one of my friend is about to make the biggest mistake of her life but i can't tell her...? Moreover, it won't imply only her...
Why can i not tell her anything? because she's the most stubborn person in the world! and it will only end in fight and tears. I prefer wasting my time in beeing worried for her.. :rolleyes: stupid me... again and again...
It seems talking to her is bad for my mental health but she's my friend and i would never let a friend down, so as i'm a good friend, i stay here beside her even if it hurts me and even if i'm convinced she doesn't take the right way. She said she'll never change her mind about that.. ok, if it's her decision, i accept it and i will care for her like usually... Am i a good friend or only a fool? i just wonder...

Just a few (and late) words to say i'm really happy that everything turned good for my sweet friend Vale, she only deserves peace and happiness in her life.
I missed her and i confess that i'm really feeling stronger now that i know she (and especially her lovely Martin) is relieved and happy again. Sometimes feelings are bigger than the distance between people ;)
... I know she will help me to have the right behaviour... :smooch:

Ok, now it's time to thinking about the upcoming tournaments for this week... Gaston is in Vina del mar (Chile) Xavier in Delray Beach and David and Feli in Zagreb... Good luck to you guys!

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts