Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty happy today... i feel less ill, i'm able to breath with my nose! :aparty: I didn't sleep a lot, i went to be very late and be wake up in the middle of the night by the sweetest thing ever: a text message from Nadalita :smooch: to inform me that my sweet Gaston had just won his match.
He's in semi final and i feel really happy for him, he needs confidence and he had to be comforted about his own tennis before bigger events (like IW nbext week :rolleyes: ) i'm sure he's relieved and starts to free himself from his own old evils.

i only work on the morning today, i will take this afternnon to have a bit of rest.. Tomorrow will be a busy day. I will visit my god daughters :) then pick my lil' sister to go to the Placebo gig. I'm really happy to see them again but i take it in a very different way than before, i don't care about being near the stage, i want to have fun and dancing/screaming/singing.. with the crowd.

it's time for betting now, i was bad this week! i lost a lot of v-cach :rolleyes: i will try to be better today!

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
glad you feel better - and congrats to the win of gaston :yeah: :hug:
enjoy your day :D i am sure you will!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts