Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the young Brazilian can win two challengers in a row, and Massu, oh well.

He won 1st, 2nd round and a quaterfinal. These days it's much for him.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Re: Tunis CH semi: Bellucci trashes Massu 6-2 6-4

Bellucci sucks a lot. Massu is reaching new lows...
:retard::retard::retard::retard:

Bellucci is 20 years old and is on his way to getting his 3 Challenger title of the season. Last year at the same time he was about 700th in the ranking. After this tournament he is going to be a top 100 Player. Everybody that has seen his game style so far, has mostly compliments to say about it. He is one of the best potential players from South America.

Nicolas Massu was having a really good week in this challenger actually, didn't lose a set and gave a few bagles. Bellucci is just on fire at the moment, It doesn't mean anything bad about Massu at all.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts

Bellucci is 20 years old and is on his way to getting his 3 Challenger title of the season. Last year at the same time he was about 700th in the ranking. After this tournament he is going to be a top 100 Player. Everybody that has seen his game style so far, has mostly compliments to say about it. He is one of the best potential players from South America.

Nicolas Massu was having a really good week in this challenger actually, didn't lose a set and gave a few bagles. Bellucci is just on fire at the moment, It doesn't mean anything bad about Massu at all.
Said it all :yeah:

·
Banned
42,099 Posts

Big deal, anyone who watches his game can see he sucks.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Nicolas Massu was having a really good week in this challenger actually, didn't lose a set and gave a few bagles.
To Malek Jaziri and Catalin Gard :tape:

Other than that, I agree with you about Bellucci. He plays Vemic in the final.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

Who has said that? anyone you mean, your imaginary friends in your dream world. You are the first person that I have seen, make such a negative comments about him. You may not like his style or personality or whatever, is fine. but this is just:bs:..

·
Banned
42,099 Posts

Who has said that? anyone you mean, your imaginary friends in your dream world. You are the first person that I have seen, make such a negative comments about him. You may not like his style or personality or whatever, is fine. but this is just:bs:..
Anyone who knows a bit about tennis, unlike yourself mate. If you think a left-handed Roitman with a double-handed backhand is being good, you've got another thing coming.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts

GugaF1 - thanks for the info about Bellucci. That's nice to see an up and coming player. :yeah:

(Although I wish he hadn't beaten Nico. :lol:)

Nico did have a better week than he has been having, and I'll take any step in a positive direction at this point.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

Anyone who knows a bit about tennis, unlike yourself mate. If you think a left-handed Roitman with a double-handed backhand is being good, you've got another thing coming.
Oh.. Sorry Master, I have a lot to learn with you. Take a look around you kid, see who actually agrees with you, genius. :scratch:

·
Banned
42,099 Posts

Oh.. Sorry Master, I have a lot to learn with you. Take a look around you kid, see who actually agrees with you, lonely genius. :scratch:
Nobody agreed with Newton for some time. Good that you recognise.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

GugaF1 - thanks for the info about Bellucci. That's nice to see an up and coming player. :yeah:

(Although I wish he hadn't beaten Nico. :lol:)

Nico did have a better week than he has been having, and I'll take any step in a positive direction at this point.
I think Nico has a good chance to gradually come back. He is with the correct strategy in my view, going to challengers to gain some confidence. If he didn't find Bellucci in the way today, he would problably be in the finals. Anyway, the Olympics are coming and they seem to inspire the Chilenos a lot and this year they sure need some.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts

I think Nico has a good chance to gradually come back. He is with the correct strategy in my view, going to challengers to gain some confidence. If he didn't find Bellucci in the way today, he would problably be in the finals. Anyway, the Olympics are coming and they seem to inspire the Chilenos a lot and this year they sure need some.
Yes, he is doing the right thing by going to challengers. :yeah: (Though at this point, he doesn't really have a choice. :sad:)

Unfortunately the Olympics this year will be one big disappointment. Expectations will be high, and there's no way that either Nico or Fernando can do what they did in 2004 again. :sad:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts

Thomaz :)

Gustavo, you may not like something in Bellucci, but I don't understand why you are saying his game sucks :confused: I can be wrong, but it seems for me that you like players who can serve well and play aggresively and dislike those who keep "moonbaling" and just passing the ball... Bellucci fits on the first category :shrug:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts

Yes, he is doing the right thing by going to challengers. :yeah: (Though at this point, he doesn't really have a choice. :sad:)

Unfortunately the Olympics this year will be one big disappointment. Expectations will be high, and there's no way that either Nico or Fernando can do what they did in 2004 again. :sad:
Anyway this was an amazing achievement and nobody can take it away from them. :D

·
Registered
25,078 Posts

Anyway this was an amazing achievement and nobody can take it away from them. :D
:wavey: Maria!

Yes, so true. :)

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry that Fernando beat Marat. :sad: I like them both so I just closed my eyes and didn't follow the match.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts

gotta to agree with glennmirnyi, after hearing much about belucci I saw him play and he didnt impress me much...

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

:help::help::help::help:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts