Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, what he is doing with this average group of Chelsea's players is out of this world. Only Ten Hag is doing something similar.

Winning the UCL was a bit of lucky, but this season he made the team better. And you can't even start to compare his group of players with the ones Klopp, Naggelsman and Guardiola have at their disposal.

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts
Average? I think its a great squad especially defensively.
Games has changed and defence is everything.
Klopp still the best.
Tuchel inhereted this team. Klopps first squad was awful

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Average? I think its a great squad especially defensively.
Games has changed and defence is everything.
Klopp still the best.
Tuchel inhereted this team. Klopps first squad was awful
Name one top 20 player in this squad. Maybe Kante. Maybe.

It's an absolute average squad. Not elite or great by any means.

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts
Name me one top 20 player in this squad. Maybe Kante. Maybe.
Lukaku.
Both full backs are as good as any pretty much. Keeper and centre backs too. Look at klopps first line up and compare it (y)

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lukaku.
Both full backs are as good as any pretty much. Keeper and centre backs too. Look at klopps first line up and compare it (y)
Klopp's line up is much better. Chelsea doesn't have anything close to Jota/Salah/Mane.

You said defense, but 3 of 4 Liverpool's defenders are also better players than anyone Chelsea have. The fact Chelsea's defense as a unit is superior is related to Tuchel's explendid work.

Lukaku is a pretty good striker, but not an elite one.

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts
Klopp's line up is much better. Chelsea doesn't have anything close to Jota/Salah/Mane.

You said defense, but 3 of 4 Liverpool's defenders are also better players than anyone Chelsea have. The fact Chelsea's defense as a unit is superior is related to Tuchel's explendid work.

Lukaku is a pretty good striker, but not an elite one.
Talkibg about his first line up...klopp..when he took over

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Good coach. Failed in previous role though.

·
Super Moderator
22,751 Posts
Ancelotti is still managing.

Kante/Jorginho are pretty much the best midfields in the world. Lukaku is elite. Silva is old but still class. I rate Rudiger as well. Don’t think it’s an average squad at all.

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts

Kante/Jorginho are pretty much the best midfields in the world. Lukaku is elite. Silva is old but still class. I rate Rudiger as well. Don’t think it’s an average squad at all.
Jorginhio crap despite success. Most italians dislike him a lot

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
A manager is as good as the team. Right now, their team's chemistry is great, so, you feel like they have a great coach. When the team fails to coordinate and falls apart on the field in a big match the next day, then it is due to the sh!t coach.

We will see how they will fare against Bayern, PSG, and other top teams in the Champions League later in the season.

·
Registered
17,887 Posts
My favourite Chelsea team was under Gus Hiddinck, best coach ever. Not too defensive like Mourinho.

·
The special one
15,037 Posts
Jorginhio crap despite success. Most italians dislike him a lot

Tbh Kante for me has been a top 5 midfielder for the last 5 years now. Jorginho can be a bit hit and miss but he's been great recently and he delivers in big games. Defence overall has been class, Reece James I think has having a breakout year, he's potentially world class. Mendy also our best Keeper since Cech imo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts