Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, I'm a bit sad cause Thomas lost to Ancic, in Lyon. He could have won cause he played very solid in the first set and Ancic didn't play so well. He played a lot with the lines and was lucky with them. Then, Ancic won the second set, tie break again, and then, the match started to turn in favour of Ancic. Thomas gave a game with a lot of faults. Well, sad but a positive match for Thomas who played a good match and interesting to watch. So, i hope he'll decide to continue at least one more year. It's all his fans wish !!!
Thomas, we are proud of you !!!! Thomas won't play in Paris, unfortunately, I doubt that he'll have a wc for the qualifying draw, he would deserve one cause he won the tournament in 1996.

We are lucky on Eurosport this week, we have Lyon and Basel. Tomorrow, I hope to have Fernando's match on tv, not sure !!

Two days left at work. I want to be at the week-end !!!!!!!!! At my work, things are not good, and I'm not motivated anymore. I hope tennis will bring my mental back !!! I'm a kind of depressed nowdays !!

Carlos is officially out of Paris. Many are out. ATP should change its calendar, people are getting more and more injured and seasons are very long. Hope he'll be back in a good shape in 2006.

In Paris, I'll mainly watch Fernando Gonzalez, my friend will support Tommy Haas. As I also like Tommy, i'll watch his matches with her. i'll try to watch Blake as well. We'll see...

Listening : Depeche Mode "Precious"

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Ahhh Thomas :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts