Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wins the next Slam after it.

Wawrinka def. Nadal on AO -> Nadal def. Djokovic on RG -> Djokovic def. Federer on Wimbledon.

So, does it mean Federer def. Wawrinka on USO, hehe.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I surely hope so.

One of Federer and Nole will win the USO, book it.

·
Registered
21,284 Posts
not gonna happen. fed's not winning the USO. if he can't beat Djokovic on grass, no way on HC. plus Nadal will be a big threat in HC, since hes not a mug there like on grass.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Fed is old man. I don't know why people expect him to win slams like it's 2007. Some people don't realize how old Fed is, and it's remarkable he is performing well.

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably. Just fascinated by these tournaments, in which their form going there seems to be in doubt (like Nadal on Clay and Djokovic's Finals performance resolve). It is like a pattern of wanting to prove themselves on the next Slam hehe.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Roger is going to have trouble beating Nole, Rafa, Murray, and a whole host of other players at the US Open. We don't even have Del Potro around. It's not going to get any easier.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Olderer has been playing better at the AO for years right now, so little chances unfortunately :sad:

It does not mater, I will be extremely happy with one top 10 and one top 20 victories and a decent loss in the SF :)

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Roger is going to have trouble beating Nole, Rafa, Murray, and a whole host of other players at the US Open. We don't even have Del Potro around. It's not going to get any easier.
U can only hope he gets 18.

I am pretty sure he will get at the last second of his career and retire. Nad, Djok, Murray will not feature strongest in all slams till 2016. There will be new players and Fed is good against them.

He showed glimpse in Dubai with the new racquet. Perhaps this racquet diminish his fast surface game but improved his hard court game.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
As it stands now Djokovic is the favorite for US Open, but I'm not sure what to think about the others. If Nadal plays on HC like he did last year then he is obviously dangerous, although I have a feeling he won't. Not exactly sure what to expect from Federer and Murray yet.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Is this the guy that lost to Robredo last year ? :spit: Fed is not winning on blue clay. Damn, some fans are fucked up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts