Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these two 500 tornaments Acapulco and Dubai are shaping VERY NICELY into QF with the prospect of finals, potential battles between the best of Next Gen vs Old and Great

So what would be your predicted or prefered (either or both)??

Here are my prefered and predicted:

Acapulco: Zverev vs Wawrinka
Dubai: Tsitsipas vs Federer

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Tsitsipas is barely beating Hurkacz - Monfils will destroy him. So it will be Monfils - Federer most likely - but another Fed loss to Coric is not out of the question.

I'd love for Nick to get through but realistically it will be the boring Wawrinka - Zverev final. But De Minaur is not to be underestimated against Zverev.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tsitsipas is barely beating Hurkacz - Monfils will destroy him. So it will be Monfils - Federer most likely - but another Fed loss to Coric is not out of the question.

I'd love for Nick to get through but realistically it will be the boring Wawrinka - Zverev final. But De Minaur is not to be underestimated against Zverev.
Yeah , That's the thing now . The tour is stacked with options in hard court BO3s which is nice. Even if one doesn't like some of these players , they are getting the results and making it unpredictable and really competitive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts