Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday it was Gaby's birthday and so me and Sjoukje went to her on Friday to celebrate. In the evening there was a concert in Tilburg of Gabriel Rios, a Belgian singer who originates from Puerto Rico. He's quite big and popular in Belgium, and recently he has made a breakthrough in Holland. The concert was pretty good (although lots of the songs sounded very different from those on the cd), but the crowd was awful. Everybody was talking, even during the quiet songs, and there were lots of hysterical girls who were trying to get his attention by waving. It was like they only came to see him and not for the music (which is why you go to a concert in the first place, am I wrong? :lol: )

Afterwards we went to Boogie Wonderland, some sort of dance cafe, not far from there. The place wasn't exactly crowded but we had lots of fun. Sjoukje made a few films with her camera of us (when we thought she was going to take a picture, so we posed for like one minute without realising :lol:, when we were singing Grease, when I was doing my version of "I love rock 'n roll" :help:, and some more things lol. there are pictures in the Nando Chica Chat world if you're interested, but the films are not meant for publication :lol: )

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well maybe not known to you since you are the person with the worst knowledge about music I have ever met :p

and you can forget about that :lol:

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
:haha: But it's probably true :tape: Hopefully I have a good teacher :angel:

No I'll not forget about these movies :p

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
Thank Carlos I have no desire to see those movies. :help:

I hope you have a great week, mine is boring the hell out of me already.
Can't wait till Friday. :banaaaaaaaaan: :hgu:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Gabriel rocks!

And hey! These movie clips are not THAT bad :lol: (for certain repliers out there :p )

Thanks for the wonderful evening! :hug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts