Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when the crowd gasps when fed misses 1st serve. you know its almost over. That is a surefire servebot sign. the crowd know that fed doesnt stand a chance if the 1st ball doesnt land in. If he doesnt land serves(he landed them in the murray match lucky for him) its over.

esp. against djoker, who was even returning key 1st balls at fed's feet. crazy.

the fact is djoker had greater difficulty vs anderson who is a servebot, shows how much of a servebot fed has been since 2012 last slam victory. vulturing on easy draws with top seedings, and getting to SF/F's is easy these days.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Fed a servebot :lol:? Are you fucking kidding me? Probably the best (I hate to use that word) player in the Open Era.

Gosh, for years here I've had to put up up with Rafa/Fed tards ... Now Nole tards are coming ... Oh boy, I thought it was a good thing but I'm not so sure any more.

·
Registered
740 Posts
no.

Roger is just an old player

·
Registered
27,242 Posts
Federer has been serve reliant for years now. He doesn't have anywhere near the consistency in his ground game to hang with the top guys from the back these days.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Fed a servebot :lol:? Are you fucking kidding me? Probably the best (I hate to use that word) player in the Open Era.

Gosh, for years here I've had to put up up with Rafa/Fed tards ... Now Nole tards are coming ... Oh boy, I thought it was a good thing but I'm not so sure any more.
:no: Please don't ruin this win for us. Your constant whining about Novak fans and at the same time endless tolerance and support for the much worse Fedtarts and Nadaltards is getting really annoying.

So please STFU.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
So, Fed is old. I'm old too. Your time comes and goes ... We live, we die. Nole will get there too. Part of life.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sadly it's true,his signature ground games was gone with the new racket in 2013.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts