Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I just scanned.

But of course the site waits untill I finally realize my freind beside me has a scanner to decide we can't post image files.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would just like to :rolleyes: at my luck.

I now have 20 damn pictures of Ferrero, and likely about 22 of others sitting on my harddrive, doing nothing.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooh oooh good news!

Someone is helping me make a geocities site (alright, so he's doing it all himself, but still) - so that i will be able to post a link and you can see them :D

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Rebecca said:
ooh oooh good news!

Someone is helping me make a geocities site (alright, so he's doing it all himself, but still) - so that i will be able to post a link and you can see them :D
Excellent! :bounce: I hope it doesn't take too long. ;)

The timing on this really does suck. :( I was going to suggest that you post them on the wtaworld, either in the atp section or in the Marshy Forest thread.

But at least you finally found a scanner! :bounce:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I didn't scan all my pics yet.

There is one from montreal last year, and the rest from Toronto and US OPen this year.

www.geocities.com/becca_becca_11

It's a directory, and you have to click on the pics to figure out which is which... half are of Ferrero. The rest vary between Roddick, Lapentti, Fabrice, Henman, Kiefer, Nalbandian, Robredo and some others.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some of them are huge though.

Since it's the first time I've used a scanner I didn't know untill I was almostdone that i could make them smaller :eek:

But yeah - if any of them are good, you can use them on your site tennishack - you'd have to resize them first though :eek:

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
OMG, these pics were totally worth the wait. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Great close-ups. :eek: I love the huge ones, they make Juanqui seem so close. ;) :angel: Seriously, great job Becca! :D You should go to more tournaments and provide us with pics.

Thank you so much for this. :)

And lol, you SHOULD blame it on the hair. ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some of the pics of other players turned out REALLY well - like the one of Kiefer might be the best I have taken.

I have many that I didnt scan, but will eventually.

The site keeps crashing though because the pics are so big or something lol. So yeah - it will be back up in an hour now lol.

And the guy who did it for me put me on there without me knowing LOL.

The two of Fed turned out quite well was all.

And the "Kafelinibutt" photo - as I like to call it - turned out well too. If you've seen it you understand why I call it that :eek:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Rebecca, you are an :angel: Those pics are gorgeous. It's really great that you can get so close. One of those outside courts, what a view :eek:. I must get to see him before he wins all those grand slams and have to play every match in Stadium Court.

Thank you thank you thank you, for those beautiful pics.:)

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Becca, I can't see them.

Geocities is seriously crap. They crash for a variety of reasons, and I have to say I don't think you could have picked a worse place to put them.

I could host them if you'd like, or you can get your own account at www.freeservers.com It's a great service that holds 12MB. I'd be willing to resize some of them if you sent them to me.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Scott- I think that he is thinking "who is that loser standing on the bench gawking at me?" - because when everyone else was getting up and leaving I hopped on the bench and stood up so i could see over everyone and take it :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tennishack - if you can see them tomorrow as I said, you are welcome to whichever ones you want to put on your site.

I will check freeservers out though, thanks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts