Zverev missed?

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Very nice production, proper professional stuff and up to date with the style and creative direction. I like.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
I abslolutely love it.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
That's all great and good PR, but in the middle of a pandemic where spectator numbers have been drastically cut and the sport suffered as much as has never before?

ATP is late with all this by at least 4 years

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
Also a small change but the official website www.atptour.com switched from that lame beta light blue color motif to a badass black colour scheme. 😎
They turned to the Dark Side just in time; if next year they will suffer a still bigger popularity and revenue loss, they at least will be able to back it up with a design.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
ATP New York and Laver Cup only, I think.
Yeah (y)I forgot Laver Cup did had similar, it's like a principle of mine to not care about "extra" tournaments like that 🤣

So yeah, that is from the New York Open which is (or was now that politicians have successfully used covid as a device to stop mass groupings of independent thinking human beings ever legally assembling again) criminally underattended. The location just isn't that great, it's not really in the city itself, It's on Long Island.

Plus Nassau Coliseum is now closed "indefinately" so who knows if it'll even take place in 2021?

In short - WHO KNOWS but black courts are cool. 😎

1 - 20 of 21 Posts