Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
19,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Have 2 straight points ever looked similarly?

·
Banned
19,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That happens when you are too scared of that Nadal passing shot. It's all in the head.
To answer the question, apart from aces, I have never seen back-to-back shots that look almost the same.
Yup, it was entirely common for 05dal to hit passing shots on the run from those spots.

Lol great spot (miss ya 👀)
be back soon brutha 👀

·
justice for all
16,847 Posts
I remember Fed once hitting three let cords in one rally and still winning it. Roger is like a surgeon. ;-)

·
Banned
19,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
11,769 Posts
Also this is technical problem on the forehand. Federer hit the Forehand without rotating his whole body and following through. You can see his leg was behind him when he made contact with the ball , instead of his body momentum going forward.

Its crazy how easy this is to do and it must be 10x as easy to do when playing Nadal. He could see Nadal was already running towards the next shot and got nervous, lazy.

Reactions: NextGenKing

·
Banned
19,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What site did you use or program to create this Gif? Amazing quality.
Gyazo. Good site but has nothing to do with the quality. It just captured it.

As far as Federer's technique goes, don't see any obvious issues here with his stance or swing...

Just didnt time it right, not enough going forward with the power he injected to it.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
I have to assume some of the Karlovic vs. Berdych points in Halle that one year with the number of aces he made hehe.
Was about to say, watch Sampras at Wimbledon in the 90s. Every point was the fricking same!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts