Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kohlschreiber our new No 1 always talks big and backs it up with pussy performances
Kiefer will never win a big tournament, he is more focused on touching the lines with his raq that superstitious freak
Haas should try to get a role in the sequel of UNBREAKABLE, he cant stay healthy for 2 straight weeks
Mayer is a nut, cant spell the word fight and tries 10 dropshots in 1 sec
Waske is a doubles mug, the worst commentator in tennis history and please is there a guy who does more fistpumps than this tool?
Becker i dont know how the hell he got that german passport, he learned ballbashing at Baylor trying to hit the ball so hard as he can against a wall

the rest are challenger players

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
makes no difference u can have em all, tennis is dead in germany, bunch of chokers

·
Registered
27,280 Posts

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Australia is doing worse and we still get DC coverage.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Kohlschreiber our new No 1 always talks big and backs it up with pussy performances
Kiefer will never win a big tournament, he is more focused on touching the lines with his raq that superstitious freak
Haas should try to get a role in the sequel of UNBREAKABLE, he cant stay healthy for 2 straight weeks
Mayer is a nut, cant spell the word fight and tries 10 dropshots in 1 sec
Waske is a doubles mug, the worst commentator in tennis history and please is there a guy who does more fistpumps than this tool?
Becker i dont know how the hell he got that german passport, he learned ballbashing at Baylor trying to hit the ball so hard as he can against a wall

the rest are challenger players
:worship:

nothing more to say

·
Registered
26,125 Posts
Not the whole rest are challenger players. :lol: Maybe now, but soon enough there will be new top 100 players from Germany.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who cares about titles anyways. What counts is the way you play. ;) Otherwise I'd be a fan of Federer, Nadal etc.
I like Kiwi as a person

but the way he played and choked that lead in St Petersburg against Andreev made me puke

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
It's a real shame, because they're all talented players. Haas, Kiefer, Kohli have some good all round games. Even Mayer has great variety. The little I've seen of Petzschner also showed that he's got talent.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts