Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this seating chart that they just put on the Tennis Masters Cup Website.......me and my dad are getting the blue $1000 dollar section but if for some lucky reason we find 2 more people to go with, we are gonna get the 4/$6000 seats.....but I doubt we will find anyone so we are gonna stick with the blue $1000 dollar seats.

Attachments

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I am very interested in going. Not really interested in paying that much though. It's only one week.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
You know... those seats on the corners are 200 dollars cheaper and might be a bit better. I'm not crazy about sitting in the middle at a tennis tournament. I like a seat on the baseline.

I really had thought about going, but those prices are ... deterring me. :)

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
So what you are saying is you are looking for two more people to split the 6000 dollar box with. I don't know if my friends in Houston would be willing to split a ticket with me or not.

I am pondering.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
star said:
You know... those seats on the corners are 200 dollars cheaper and might be a bit better. I'm not crazy about sitting in the middle at a tennis tournament. I like a seat on the baseline.

I really had thought about going, but those prices are ... deterring me. :)
That's true. At Rod Laver the corners are the best seats. If you sit in the middle of the court, your neck will get really sore

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I don't understand how they can charge so much... I could have gone to the US Open for the entire first week for a fraction of that cost.

How does this compare to ticket prices in Shanghai?

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I dunno. You give the event to Matress Mac and who knows what goes on? He had to build that whole stadium just for THIS event.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts