Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blake/Gicquel is on LIVE and FSN is showing highlights from today's earlier matches. This sucks BALLS!! :sobbing:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Blake/Gicquel is on LIVE and FSN is showing highlights from today's earlier matches. This sucks BALLS!! :sobbing:
I'm in L.A. and our FSN coverage ended at 4pm today, three hours before Blake's match. They went to basketball after that, and then to hockey. If you're getting anything related to tennis at all during the time of Blake's match, then you're getting more tennis than we did out here. Are there places in the U.S. that got coverage beyond 4pm pacific time today? Coverage here ended after Nadal's match.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You say that like it's a bad thing... ;)
:p

I live in Louisiana, and we didn't get any daytime coverage. It started at 8:00 tonight (I got home like 30 minutes ago so I didn't see what started the night coverage but I'm pretty sure it wasn't live tennis. :mad: ). It ends at midnight.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FSN's coverage is TERRIBLE. The picture quality is terrible and the commentators suck. I'd kill for ESPN to telecast these tournaments again.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
get masters series tv...only $15 and you can see stadium 1 and 2

·
Registered
250 Posts
According to the TV schedule in the Pacific Life Open thread there is no FSN coverage of evening matches in the early rounds, for that matter on some days there's no coverage of matches beyond 3pm. That's why I've been complaining about it around here for the last couple days.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
FSN's coverage is TERRIBLE. The picture quality is terrible and the commentators suck. I'd kill for ESPN to telecast these tournaments again.
espn has no use for tennis at all. they cant run away fast enough from us.

they rather cover a hot dog eating contest than tennis.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
ABSOLUTE AGREE WITH YOU

BUT I'M IN NY, I DON'T HAVE FSN

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
at least you can follow some matches, here in Belgium it is nothing!!!!

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
ESPN Int'l showed the match live in the Caribbean :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts