Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Yolanda/Yoly, has anyone seen her? What does she look like?

I was just wondering cause you hear him mention her now and then but i don't remember ever seeing a female in his box.

And no, i'm not have a groupie moment, i'm just curious :)

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
...Yolanda/Yoly, has anyone seen her? What does she look like?

I was just wondering cause you hear him mention her now and then but i don't remember ever seeing a female in his box.

And no, i'm not have a groupie moment, i'm just curious :)
She was with him in Shanghai, as for what she looks like she's small & dark :D

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
I was so happy we didn't have a thread like this yet in the Ferrer forum. But I suppose now people are noticing David it was bound to happen.;) Don't worry uniq.ladii it's okay to be curious. Good to know you're not a groupie, I was gonna tell you to get in line.:p

Davids girlfriend doesn't travel with him very much. I've seen her at the tournament in Miami this year but that is about it. I remember reading somewhere they have been together for a very long time.

Like Ali said, she's small and dark.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, i know that she was in Shanghai but i must have missed her. So small and dark huh? That's prolly why i haven't seen her :p

And i'm sorry i invated the pure girlfriendless environment but i really wanted to see a girl that's been with him for 7-8 years and he's out there saying he's still not thinking about getting married. But hey, if that suits them it's fine with me.

Either way, thanks girls!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh...i thought it was her when i was watching the TMC but when i read the "short and dark" description i dismissed her as not dark enough...thanx!

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Oh...i thought it was her when i was watching the TMC but when i read the "short and dark" description i dismissed her as not dark enough...thanx!
Most definitely her. Her hair does look kinda light there. When I saw her in Miami it looked darker.

Enough about Yolande though. I much prefer talking about my, I mean her boyfriend.:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yesterday the commentator at ES announced that he has another girlfriend who is also player on the WTA tour, but he didn't mention a name. Does anyone know more about that? I think it's just another stupid rumor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yesterday the commentator at ES announced that he has another girlfriend who is also player on the WTA tour, but he didn't mention a name. Does anyone know more about that? I think it's just another stupid rumor.
I think the same, it's a stupid rumor!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Could it be KUZI.....she speaks spanish and is more his height. In any case , whoever it is or may not be, let's just hope it's a rumor..'cause our fellow needs to concentrate on tennis after his late year slump. Davis cup will be interesting.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It was not a rumour, french wta player Camille Pin was his girlfriend but it's over for a few weeks now.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Over for a few weeks??? When did it even start?

I googled a lil and found this as a part of an article from a French news paper or w/e

Le n° 1 du groupe, David Ferrer, qui connaît un certain vague à l’âme depuis sa rupture avec la Française Camille Pin...
I don't speak French but i understand that they're mentioning breakup and that he's sad, depressed or something like that cause of it :shrug:

Apparently she also dated Arnaud Clement.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and this would be her...

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
I believe he has a girlfriend. One of the few in the armada who seems to be able to stable relationships;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just wondering if anybody knows if Davids girlfriend is with him this week in Cinci. At all of his matches there this week there has been a woman sat with Javi during his matches and I was wondering if this was his girlfriend................

Just curious cos I have never seen his girlfriend (any of them) at his matches before.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts