Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
mikaelian will cruise past kournikova, something like 6-3,6-3. mikaelian is just the better player. anna would need to really step it up in my opinion to have a chance. and even if she did get past marie then maleeva is no easy task.

·
Registered
305 Posts
schweiz said:
mikaelian will cruise past kournikova, something like 6-3,6-3. mikaelian is just the better player. anna would need to really step it up in my opinion to have a chance. and even if she did get past marie then maleeva is no easy task.
I think you mean Petrova instead of Maleeva ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
you are such a typical american mboyle, ie arrogant! you have to criticise the opponent rather than just support your player. i am sure you will have a very happy life!

·
Registered
526 Posts
schweiz said:

LOL Too funny :D ANNA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oeoeoeoeo!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
In your face Anna haters!!! :D:D:D lol! Anna losing to MGM...pffff, NEVER! BTW, I'm not American!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anna looked a little nervous at 3-0 up, but she held on, petrova is a step up for Anna but Anna has a good record against other Russians, plus Anna doesnt hit the ball as "soft" as Hingis petrova will get tougher match

Anna in 2, 7-6 6-4!!!!!!!

GO ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts