Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stan -2 games(1.87) over Cilic!
Misha +2.5 games(1.85) over Ferru-few coins on ml 2.25!
Navarro -1.5games(1.92) over Svitolina!
Ivanovic -3.5 games(1.85) over Kuzzy!

GL-leans Jerzy -1.5/Murray -2.5/Fed -3.5/Kerber +.2.5,ml 2.25(books know something,every pt or stats say Kerber should win),interesting!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I was looking forward to seeing them price Woz up at closer to evens, maybe even slight dog. I've been very impressed with Caro the past few weeks, best she has been in years, literally destroying everyone in her path except for Serena (where she only lost 7-5 in the 3rd). Can't believe how much she has improved her service game, and she looks likely to break pretty much every time too.

I fancy her to get a shitload of breaks against Angie's pathetic serve and I think she'll manage to hold enough to take the match comfortably.

Wozniacki -2.5 @ evens

Also like the look of these handicaps;

Ivanovic -3.5 over Kuznetsova @ evens
Milos -3.5 over Johnson @ evens
Fog -1.5 over Lu @ 1.91
Navarro -1.5 over Svitolina @ 1.91

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have no doubt that Wozniacki is in tremendous form, the question is how viable is this form against a player like the indestructible German machine? I think people are been carried away too easily with Wozniacki more importantly when it is not as if she is playing a mug. In fact Kerber herself is in sublime form gunning for her first title amid an uncanny zest. When the two are in top form, then with no doubt i feel Kerber is the most reliable. She gives nothing away in the form of errors and can be annoyingly consistent with her ground strokes held together by those powerful legs. They have played too many times for Kerber to know the character traits of this resilient customer. I have never seen Kerber go down without a fight, a no2 spot she inherits just behind Sharapova. The only certainty from this match is that Kerber will fight to the graveyard with the sole intention of burying the undertaker! If this scenario is reliable, then KERBER over 12.5 games must be the cure. Other very strong picks are ISNERto win a set 4/7, PAVLYUCHENKOVA to win with +4.5 IVANOVIC4/9 NAVARRO/SVITOLINA over 2.5 sets and STEPHENS/PENETTAover 21.5 games. Good luck!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Janowicz to beat Benneteau @ 1.9

Both have had poor seasons but Janowicz has more gears to go up and after 2 wins in a row, one against a top 10 player who was on form, should be feeling more confident than he has all season. H2H 3-0 to Jerzy and on the fastest courts on tour, should have too much firepower for Benny.

Lu to beat Fognini @ 2.32

Foggy still unproven outside of clay and on hard court he has a career losing record of 35-43. Lu on the otherhand makes his living on the hard courts. Should be closer to 50-50 for me. Foggy more talented but Lu more accomplished on the surface.

Isner to beat Murray @ 3.15

Along with Washington, Cincinatti should be the best surface for Isner's game. High bouncing plus quick courts suits the big man down to the ground. Coming off a final appearance last year where he beat Djoko, Raonic, Del Potro and Gasquet. Murray having his worst season since he was a teenager and is lacking in confidence.

·
Registered
377 Posts
only reason why wozi is in great form cause there is no more cock sucking. It doesnt work in womens tennis to be in form and wanting the cock at the same time the same thing happened to ivanovic
anyways i think johnson is getting favours here
johnson to beat milos at $4.20

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have no doubt that Wozniacki is in tremendous form, the question is how viable is this form against a player like the indestructible German machine? I think people are been carried away too easily with Wozniacki more importantly when it is not as if she is playing a mug. In fact Kerber herself is in sublime form gunning for her first title amid an uncanny zest. When the two are in top form, then with no doubt i feel Kerber is the most reliable. She gives nothing away in the form of errors and can be annoyingly consistent with her ground strokes held together by those powerful legs. They have played too many times for Kerber to know the character traits of this resilient customer. I have never seen Kerber go down without a fight, a no2 spot she inherits just behind Sharapova. The only certainty from this match is that Kerber will fight to the graveyard with the sole intention of burying the undertaker! If this scenario is reliable, then KERBER over 12.5 games must be the cure. Other very strong picks are ISNERto win a set 4/7, PAVLYUCHENKOVA to win with +4.5 IVANOVIC4/9 NAVARRO/SVITOLINA over 2.5 sets and STEPHENS/PENETTAover 21.5 games. Good luck!!
KERBER to come for a guaranteed clean sweep!!!!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Wozniacki -2.5 @ evens

Also like the look of these handicaps;

Ivanovic -3.5 over Kuznetsova @ evens
Milos -3.5 over Johnson @ evens
Fog -1.5 over Lu @ 1.91
Navarro -1.5 over Svitolina @ 1.91
Won
Lost (1 game off)
Lost (1 game off)
Won
Lost

Poor day which was so close to being great. Raonic getting broken for the first time when serving for the match was probably the highlight :mad:

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stan -2 games(1.87) over Cilic!
Misha +2.5 games(1.85) over Ferru-few coins on ml 2.25!
Navarro -1.5games(1.92) over Svitolina!
Ivanovic -3.5 games(1.85) over Kuzzy!

GL-leans Jerzy -1.5/Murray -2.5/Fed -3.5/Kerber +.2.5,ml 2.25(books know something,every pt or stats say Kerber should win),interesting!
WLLL,I know exactly how you feel Robbo!

·
Registered
43 Posts
only reason why wozi is in great form cause there is no more cock sucking. It doesnt work in womens tennis to be in form and wanting the cock at the same time the same thing happened to ivanovic
anyways i think johnson is getting favours here
johnson to beat milos at $4.20
:haha: Tooo momak,istina :D

Wozniacki to beat Radwanska
Waw over Julien

Gl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts