Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you reckon this one will go ahead? First in the list to kick the tennis off after 3 months of absence. Almost certain behind closed doors, but all the troubles US has now with covid and massive protests, I am curious what do MTFers think? There is still two months till the August, but no harm in speculating, right?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I suppose it's possible, but on shaky ground certainly. DC and suburban Maryland are not doing too well with COVID, and the massive protests will certainly not help. Virginia is doing a bit better, but the entire metro area is'nt in great shape. If they want to get the US Open in though, it wouldn't be a bad place to resume.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
No chance with all these demonrat communist riots.

What's going on now is that the Democrat/Communist party was within an arms length of taking over total control of the country, and then their plans were frustrated when Trump won the election. They've been acting like shrieking Banshees ever since; trying one scheme after another to get Trump out of office. First the Russian collusion, the the Ukrainian phone call, then the deliberate Chinese Communist Corona virus biological warfare weapons attack with which they deliberately infected the whole world, with a 100,000 deaths in the USA alone, then, with the collusion of their Globalist Democrat Governors, the shutdown intended to collapse the economy, the economy, which up until that time had been Trump's greatest accomplishment, and now, using their usual rent-a-mobs, these instigated worldwide riots. I can't get over how so many people can never see the big picture, they act like the bull in the bull ring, always chasing the red cape, like the dumb animals they are, never realizing that it's not the cape, but the Matador holding the sword that they should see as the mortal threat.

·
Your visions will happen
50,921 Posts

What's going on now is that the Democrat/Communist party was within an arms length of taking over total control of the country, and then their plans were frustrated when Trump won the election. They've been acting like shrieking Banshees ever since; trying one scheme after another to get Trump out of office. First the Russian collusion, the the Ukrainian phone call, then the deliberate Chinese Communist Corona virus biological warfare weapons attack with which they deliberately infected the whole world, with a 100,000 deaths in the USA alone, then, with the collusion of their Globalist Democrat Governors, the shutdown intended to collapse the economy, the economy, which up until that time had been Trump's greatest accomplishment, and now, using their usual rent-a-mobs, these instigated worldwide riots. I can't get over how so many people can never see the big picture, they act like the bull in the bull ring, always chasing the red cape, like the dumb animals they are, never realizing that it's not the cape, but the Matador holding the sword that they should see as the mortal threat.
Make sure you wash that time foil hat, mate. Don't want it to get dirty

Truth is Trump is a laughing stock around the world and now the US is as well. Sooner he leaves the better. Trump has set the country back decades

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

how low can you go?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,865 Posts
Honestly tennis just seems so far off in the horizon right now. I don't want to think about it while people's lives are wasting down the drain.

·
Registered
363 Posts
August 3 is like 2 months away I don't see the protests going on for 2 more weeks much less 2 more months. I think it should be held with no spectators. The freaking German soccer is going on and those players are all up on each other.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts

What's going on now is that the Democrat/Communist party was within an arms length of taking over total control of the country, and then their plans were frustrated when Trump won the election. They've been acting like shrieking Banshees ever since; trying one scheme after another to get Trump out of office. First the Russian collusion, the the Ukrainian phone call, then the deliberate Chinese Communist Corona virus biological warfare weapons attack with which they deliberately infected the whole world, with a 100,000 deaths in the USA alone, then, with the collusion of their Globalist Democrat Governors, the shutdown intended to collapse the economy, the economy, which up until that time had been Trump's greatest accomplishment, and now, using their usual rent-a-mobs, these instigated worldwide riots. I can't get over how so many people can never see the big picture, they act like the bull in the bull ring, always chasing the red cape, like the dumb animals they are, never realizing that it's not the cape, but the Matador holding the sword that they should see as the mortal threat.[/B]
If his economy was that great, it wouldn’t have collapsed within days. You got played, old man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts