Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thiem has gone out of control. Become too strong, unplayable. Put too much muscle mass on during his time off, 137 km/h avg. FH speed today, we are barely able to see the ball anymore.

·
Registered
958 Posts
He looks great lately, was hitting some missile forehands against Haas too.

It'll be a real shame for him if the actual tournaments end up getting cancelled, considering his only reward for maintaining such good form this year would be a bunch of exhibition title wins.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
And lost his own tourney lol!!!!

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Same applies to Dominic
/thread

There has been no official tennis for six months and people already started to think they have seen it all, the stage will be de novo when we resume in August or January. Sinner can win every exho match in the world for all I care, it is the official matches that matter, when there is something in the line. Something as in, not a few hundred bucks, meaning history books. Nobody will wiki this match that's for sure. Let's see how the old and the young players will come back, how fit they are, in the mental and physical department. It will be crazy. Let's see how Sinner will fare there and then.

He is young and talented, but no need to overhype him in this hiatus.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good to see him improve on all surfaces since last year. Stay away from corona nearer the two slams. Otherwise he will become thin like last year when he got ill after FO.

·
justice for all
15,126 Posts
Of course it’s hard to compare and draw any conclusions in these strange times but Dominic looks like the best guy on tour right now. Hopefully USO and RG don’t get cancelled and he carries this form to NY and Paris.

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Would be the damn AO champion too if the rest day diff didn‘t exist.

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Same applies to Dominic
/thread
You‘re very thick-headed aren‘t you

I described you the difference in your assumption, but there is no getting through to you.

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After tested positive for champion of all those tournaments, he might actually be the most positive guy on tour right now. I prefered my thread title though. :sad:

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Of course it’s hard to compare and draw any conclusions in these strange times but Dominic looks like the best guy on tour right now.
Umm, it's because most of the other guys do not play tennis, at all. Who knows how he will fare v. Rafa, v, Medvedev, v. Wawrinka, v. Kyrgios, v. Raonic, v. Tsitsipas, v. Fognini, v. Schwartzman, v. Khachanov, v. FAA, v. Verdasco and so on.

Seriously, some of y'all get too excited with these exhos.

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Based on what, exactly? Your wishful thinking? No need to blow him repeatedly just because he took a pic with you.
You just watch that your next psychiatric exam wil turn out fine.

I said that before. As have many.

Based on the fact he was up 2-1 sets and then his level dipped while having a day less rest and his usual shotmaking didn't come to fruition. Pretty simple assessment.

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Umm, it's because most of the other guys do not play tennis, at all. Who knows how he will fare v. Rafa, v, Medvedev, v. Wawrinka, v. Kyrgios, v. Raonic, v. Tsitsipas, v. Fognini, v. Schwartzman, v. Khachanov, v. FAA, v. Verdasco and so on.

Seriously, some of y'all get too excited with these exhos.
Guys, look! Lol

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Domi is both the most positive, negative, and in-form human being on the tour

what. a. time.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
You just watch that your next psychiatric exam wil turn out fine.

I said that before. As have many.

Based on the fact he was up 2-1 sets and then his level dipped while having a day less rest and his usual shotmaking didn't come to fruition. Pretty simple assessment.
He was only up 2-1 because Novak was dehydrated and his own level dipped, lol.

I met many athletes and had my shirts signed and took pics with them, but I never once felt giddy like you or felt the need to publicly blow any of them afterwards. It's so embarrassing, especially from a grown ass man like you. 🤣

1 - 20 of 63 Posts