Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Guy just beat Berdych and Monfils and will surely beat Fish too. Seems like only the top 4 can handle his game. There's nothing weird about putting him onto official page, aussies only decent player.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Guy just beat Berdych and Monfils and will surely beat Fish too. Seems like only the top 4 can handle his game. There's nothing weird about putting him onto official page, aussies only decent player.
Two of those wins were at the hit for Kooyong event but I guess considering he is our leading male player perhaps the decision could be justified.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is just exbition. True he can beat almost everbody but he can also loose by almost everybody.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:haha: He beat Berdy and Monfils at an Australian exo. Where they were paid to lose.
I mean, even I don't think Murray is so good to have destroyed him last week so handily when he's beating other top 10 players left and right.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
It changes every time you refresh it. Nole's with Serena while Roger is with Clijsters. I've seen Stosur, Nadal, Li Na, Baghdatis, and Hewitt. Tomic is with Sharapova (how appropriate).

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
These are the pictures that I've seen:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts
and no Murray....
:haha: omg just noticed, you're right! Baghdatis but no Murray even though Murray's made the final twice. :lol:

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
tomic is a great talent and aussie, so expected he is there^^

1 - 20 of 41 Posts