Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had written about a young guy that was at school last year, who had had troubles with his father (violent) and who wasn't exactly following the right track, if you see what I mean. Though we had tried to guide him and help him the best we could, it seems he prefered the strong influence of some of his fellows, who weren't absolutely references.....so, when at the end of the year, the decision was made that he had to leave our school (I won't enter details) and have a try somewhere else, it was more a feeling of failure that I had than anything else. I know deep inside that we can't actually save every young guy, and there will always be cases that we can't do anything, even if we try our best. But it's always upsetting when it happens. Anyway, school classes have begun everywhere here since last Monday. And guess who came around yesterday, knocking at my office door, with a bright smile on his face? :) Yes, that boy we had to send somewhere else. Imagine that he had just finished classes for the week (he's a boarded student where he is now, which he wasn't last year) and the very 1st thing he does before coming back home is coming back to his former school!! :p I in fact, he thought alot about all that happened for him lately and he realized some things. He said he just felt like keeping the "good ppl for him" updated....;) I simply answered that the "good ppl" were honoured and would love to be kept updated. The failure feeling is vanishing. It's gonna be all gone when he passes his exam at the end of this year. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts