Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad Gilbert. You guys think he can make another American a star under his coaching like Agassi and Roddick? He might want to think about it before Roddick realizes he made a big mistake.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
BAMJ6 said:
Brad Gilbert. You guys think he can make another American a star under his coaching like Agassi and Roddick? He might want to think about it before Roddick realizes he made a big mistake.
well if jenkins wants to wait 3 year for brad's tv contract to run out

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RDucky said:
well if jenkins wants to wait 3 year for brad's tv contract to run out
Doesn't he have an out clause in his TV contract if someone came to him and wanted to be coached by him?

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
BAMJ6 said:
Doesn't he have an out clause in his TV contract if someone came to him and wanted to be coached by him?
he might, but he might not wanna coach anymore.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Brad Gilbert will never be able to stay away from coaching...those TV contracts are easily breakable and the best example of that is in the NFL.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RDucky said:
he might, but he might not wanna coach anymore.
Well i hope that's not the case cause if it is, i blame Roddick for BG's disinterest.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Mistaflava said:
best example of that is in the NFL.
really name a former NFL coach, thats done National TV games, then went back to coaching

best example is MLB.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Mistaflava said:
Brad Gilbert will never be able to stay away from coaching...those TV contracts are easily breakable and the best example of that is in the NFL.
so now you're a legal expert too?

:haha::haha:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well, its not going to happen. Knowing what I do of Sco, his dad, and his current coach, and I can't see Brad Gilbert in that mix at all. BG might work as an occasional consultant, but Torrey is doing a fine job as Sco's coach. And he's cool too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts