Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is Nadal the h2h king, and the 2 computer no.1s, namely Federer and Djokovic

Federer is simply not the same calibre as Nadal, he has the most slams for now, yet, I only remember him losing, with Wimbledon 2012 and ao17 as two notable exceptions. He won a lot in his early days, but those wins seems so pale and so unpersuasive compared to his loses, he is no doubt the greatest loser of all time

Djokovic is, a pusher. That it. that is why he has trouble with the young generations, why he fails to dominate in slams as consistently as nadal. He does not take the initiative, only puts the ball back and waits for his opponent's errors, this is the reason why he is dragged to 5 sets by thiem and tsitsipas, also the reason why he is not liked by spectators

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
The idea that winning in dominant fashion is less convincing than losing razor tight epic matches only holds from a dramatic perspective, shallow thinking this.

·
Banned
3,263 Posts
Federer is 6-1 against Dull in their last 7 matches and just beat him at 38 years old. Not as good as Dull? I don’t think so 😂

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
i disagree because Fed's AO 2007 and Nole's AO 2011 levels puts them equal with Rafa. these legend called big3 for reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts