Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Roddick VS Lopez

Tie-break will not be played @ 2.5

Lopez has played 10 sets this week and neither of them was decided in a TB. Roddick played 2 TB's against world class players Nadal and Djokovic, but didn't need to play a TB against Mathieu and Ferrero, both very solid players. Andy seems to be unbreakable this week, which is not the case of Lopez, who doesn't belong to the same categhory as Nadal or Djoko - less than 50% of first serves in in today's match full of breaks says it all. Therefore I think that it's very likely that Roddick will break in each set and hold. Any odds above 2 are worth trying.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Venus v Serena under 22.5 @2.19 (not playable for serious money as it's with bwin but any similar bets are looking good)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I will take Venus in this spot as she has recent success against her sister. I really cannot understand why she is a dog in this one, is Serena playing that well? I will also take a chance on Yan who knocked out Jelena in her last match. As for Roddick, he should win this one in straight. I guess we will see.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Adding...

Adding Roddick vs Lopez Under 23.5 @ 5/6

Last 3 games they have played is unders.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yan +3.5 5/6
Man U 3/10
Ireland to beat Wales 4/7

2 unit treble

like the look at that Roddick play only worry if Lopez turns up with his serve game while Roddick has a let down

·
Registered
43 Posts
I feel like putting down the money everywhere tonight, so here I'll list my stupidity so I can be mocked appropriately:
Roddick @ 1.23
Querrey @ 2.8 (less BP shown against close opponents)
Ginepri @ 1.41
Yan @ 2.64 (based on you guys recommendations)
V.Williams @ 2.28 (agree with the coin flip)

GL all

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Roddick VS Lopez

Tie-break will not be played @ 2.5

Lopez has played 10 sets this week and neither of them was decided in a TB. Roddick played 2 TB's against world class players Nadal and Djokovic, but didn't need to play a TB against Mathieu and Ferrero, both very solid players. Andy seems to be unbreakable this week, which is not the case of Lopez, who doesn't belong to the same categhory as Nadal or Djoko - less than 50% of first serves in in today's match full of breaks says it all. Therefore I think that it's very likely that Roddick will break in each set and hold. Any odds above 2 are worth trying.
LOST

Roddick had 3 BPs on Lopez 2nd serve... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts