Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
:D

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Seriously why should he play for dull after USO and WTF? I would lose in straight to Zverev no matter what.

·
Registered
29,136 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Fed fans starting to worry.
What exactly should we be worried about? There is no scenario in which Federer will have to play Zverev tomorrow which would have been the main reason to worry. He has lost the last two matches against Zverev, whereas he won the last 6 matches off clay against Nadal.

·
Rankings Master
15,797 Posts
He wouldn't be playing for Nadal. He gets money for a win, and important points he needs to keep being #4. Yeah, it wouldn't be a guarantee, but he could keep the position in case Thiem would make the final.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I'm having trouble understanding why do some Roger fans don't want a Fedal Indoor match.

It would be amazing to see these two play once against on Hard Courts. Not a single HC match since 2017.

·
Registered
700 Posts
The most surprising bit of this thread isn't the tanking suggestion it's that Chris Kuerten is apparently a Fed fan.

On topic though, I feel like Meddy will want to finish this WTF with a win tbh.

·
justice for all
14,733 Posts
I don't think Medvedev will tank. He doesn't hate Nadal. If Stef's qualification was on the line would be different story but not with Nadal. He also has something to prove - not to go out winless and a TOP4 seed for AO in contention.

He will fight and I think he has a good shot to win.

·
justice for all
14,733 Posts
The most surprising bit of this thread isn't the tanking suggestion it's that Chris Kuerten is apparently a Fed fan.

On topic though, I feel like Meddy will want to finish this WTF with a win tbh.
Yep. This is his debut here. I expect a fight - very much like from Berrettini.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts