Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

· Registered
27,997 Posts
TBE - Because I didnt make plans to go to round one ;)

I go to all of round two, and the day session of round three- the rest times I've round :)

YS - this is true, I am a the Open the first two days, so I can see him there. I know I don't talk about him much, but I just LOVE to watch him play - when he decides to play ;) here is to hoping he does it one of those tournaments!

· Registered
107 Posts
I love Yevgeny. he's, ahm, a bit rough around the edges, but I'm crazy about him. so answer me this, is he or is he not married? someone told me he has a little girl... what do you know about this? thanks:) .

· Registered
27,997 Posts
i-girl - he is divorced from his wife, or at least split from her.

He was married, and he does have a little girl :)

There are pics of him with her somewhere, from what I can tell he is a very caring father ":)

· Registered
107 Posts
thanks for the info, Bec, and thanks Nina for the picture:) . you're right Becca, ys does have that "bad tempered russian" thing going on:D . I mean that in a good way;) .

· Registered
4,708 Posts
what a precious photo of Zhenya with his daughter.:)

thanks Nina:)

· Registered
6,671 Posts
Canas is a tough nut to crack.. But Yevgeny needs this match, few precious points for CR to qualify for Masters. If he plays Marat in quarters, I don't even know who would need it more.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.