1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Davai Zhenya!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
TBE - Because I didnt make plans to go to round one ;)

I go to all of round two, and the day session of round three- the rest times I've round :)

YS - this is true, I am a the Open the first two days, so I can see him there. I know I don't talk about him much, but I just LOVE to watch him play - when he decides to play ;) here is to hoping he does it one of those tournaments!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I love Yevgeny. he's, ahm, a bit rough around the edges, but I'm crazy about him. so answer me this, is he or is he not married? someone told me he has a little girl... what do you know about this? thanks:) .

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
i-girl - he is divorced from his wife, or at least split from her.

He was married, and he does have a little girl :)

There are pics of him with her somewhere, from what I can tell he is a very caring father ":)

·
Registered
107 Posts
thanks for the info, Bec, and thanks Nina for the picture:) . you're right Becca, ys does have that "bad tempered russian" thing going on:D . I mean that in a good way;) .

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
good luck in your next match, Zhenya!:)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
what a precious photo of Zhenya with his daughter.:)

thanks Nina:)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Canas is a tough nut to crack.. But Yevgeny needs this match, few precious points for CR to qualify for Masters. If he plays Marat in quarters, I don't even know who would need it more.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Zhenya got crushed, very convincingly. Similarly to US Open semis last year. Canas is through, Nalbandia is through. Our guys will have their hands fuill in DC in September.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts