Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there something more annoying than Nadal's ass picking? Oh yes. The Christmas song. Nominate these you hate the most and then we can make a knock-out draw and check which one will be defeated in the final by Wham's "Last Christmas"

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
Wonderful Christmas Time, by Paul McCartney

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.

*vomits on keyboard*

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer :rocker2: :lol:

Okay, feel free to make some nominations, my roomie has all those songs on winamp (including Polish) and she plays them NON STOP

(Santa Baby isn't so bad, I think it's good background music for a striptease)

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Genci :lol:

"All I want for Christmas is Beauuuuuuu" :singer: :music:

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
"50 grand for christmas" - uh...That guy who made a bet with Simon Cowell.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I like the old Christmas songs that are from like 40-60 years ago or whatever. When todays singers try to cover them or make there own is terrible though.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Wonderful Christmas Time, by Paul McCartney

*vomits on keyboard*
I agree with that - I loathe that song :bolt: Can't stand "Mistletoe and Wine" either :devil: More like "Mistletoe and WHINE!".

·
Registered
26,125 Posts
'Last Christmas' can only win this

Melanie Thornton - 'Wonderful dream' is another famous christmas song, so maybe it should be nominated even though it's not so bad. Surely one of Bilbo's favourite songs.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
:lol: I wondered who this bold poster was before clicking on your username to investigate further :p.

I quite like Fairytale of New York :cool:
:cool:

I do as well actually....and I like :singer: Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed The Wooooooooooorld. But other than that, not a lot :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
All of them, but especially "Do they know it's christmas", that pile of rubbish made for charity by a large number of British hasbeens. Atrocious!

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Do they know it's Christmas" has two versions that are played in here, both will be in the contest and the original one will be a seed.

After listening to my roomie's songs all evening, I think Paul McCartney will be seeded 2. I vomitted on keyboard just like the person who nominated it.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
"The Little Drummer Boy" by anyone. Just boring musically and over done.

:secret: The best satire on modern Christmas songs was in the movie "Love Actually". Bill Nighy's character is an over-the-hill rock star who redoes an old hit for Christmas, knows its shit and says so every chance he can get. Of course it becomes # 1 :lol:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts