Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is basically my first entry and I'm sorry to say that it's not a happy one! I decided to do my blog not because of a victory but because of a painfull defeat... :sad: So if you are a big Marat Safin fan and don't want to remember a very sad match read no more...skip this...because HE LOST...AGAIN :hysteric: And to a qualifier (damn it, these quali guys are getting better and better :lol: ). HE is Marat Safin. And HE managed to lose in the first round of the Hamburg Masters to qualifier Flavio Saretta of Brazil. It was such a weird match...final score 5-7 6-0 6-4!
It's so sad seeing your favourite player losing...and it's even harder when it hapens when it shouldn't again...and again...and again. I nerver heard of Saretta until this day. I don't know if he's young, if he's old, if he is talented or if he only won because of luck and Marat's mistakes. And honestly I don't even care right now...because, in the end, the only thing that matters is that Marat lost AGAIN! :bigcry:
Oh I wish I saw the match...of course it wasn't broadcasted in my county. So the only thing left to do was to watch the scoreboard. God, it's such a frustrating experience to stare at that thing waiting that it changes...it's so hard not to actually know what is happening. How they are really playing...
The bagel in the second set is really painfull. I was so happy that Marat won the first set :woohoo: but the happiness didn't last too long. I was OK at 1-0 (it was Saretta's serve)...at 2-0 not cool but still very calm...3-0 I was starting to get worried :help: ...4-0 I was mad :fiery: ...5-0 I started praying and at 6-0 I was already banging my head on the walls :banghead: (Joking :p, but I was pretty much i the mood of doing that!!!!)
The third set started much better but ended disastrously for Marat. 6-4...:crying2: when he was down 5-4 and serving I still had hopes. I was like : "come on Marat FOCUS! You can still do it. Don't lose, don't lose! " but he just wouldn't listen :smash:
And there went another tournament for him...I guess clay is certainly not his best surface this season! :lol: Maybe he'll do better in the next tournament. Even though I'm kind of getting tired of saying that. :help: Oh well, I still have some optimism left! Hope dyes last, right? :p I know for sure that he will start winning more matches and get points and come back to top 10! If not this year, for sure next season! Maybe he'll win RG :crazy: Hey, don't give me this :cuckoo: ...I live in the land of DENIAL (MTF Safin fans know what I'm talking about :D)!!! Well, if that doesn't happen, then he will win Wimbledon, by beating Roger in the final! :angel: :haha: And if not even that happens, then he will for sure win the US Open!!! Ah.....chocolate makes wonders for my optimism. I can feel it rising already. After 2 chocolate bars and one ice-cream I can already see Marat Safin nr.1! :smoke:
Coming back to reality, it's a painfull loss...and if this is so heart-breaking for me, I can't imagine how bad he must feel. I hope Peter and his team will take good care of him and bring back his confidence to life! It badly needs resuscitation!
What a black day for my favourite players...because Guille (Coria :angel: ) lost too! To Djokovic! :hysteric: Right now, the only way one of my 2 favourite players could pass the 1st round of a tournament is only to play one another! :lol: Okay, that's too pesimistic, especially coming from a person like me! I think I need another piece of chocolate. Good times will come...sooner or later! I just hope they'll come SOONER! ;)

P.S :Sorry if my first entry was too long! Bye! :wavey:

·
DO THE LOCHTE
14,040 Posts
:haha: :yeah: our little Dima!!! Don't worry honney :hug: things will get better!!!! Patience!!!! :smooch:

really love the blog :smooch:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts