Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
People thinking Nadal has a chance to win WTF :haha:

Sorry, but unless he starts serving like an ATP player, he will not be going far. In fact I would be happy if he won a match and not got embarrassed like in 2009. Because he is far from 2010 form. Mentally and physically.
You underestimate your idol. There is no such thing as 'form' when it comes to Nadal.

Nadal could be in a wheelchair and crashing out in the first round of every tournament he enters, eating bakery in the process and I'd still favor him to breeze his way into the final.

Nadal doesn't give a fuck about Mickey Mouse tournaments - that is his only downfall. He is not even bothering to run for the ball which is why he got beaten by Murray in Tokyo - seriously, watch that match - Nadal did not run for the ball if he thought he might have to take more than 2 steps. He is satisfied with his appearance fee and that is it - he knows they won't have a bearing on his legacy.

In a slam, Nadal can sleepwalk his way to the final, and, before Djoker 2.0, could sleepwalk in the final as well.

World Tour Finals are in a way a Mickey Mouse tournament as well - which is probably why Nadal couldn't be bothered to beat Federer last year.

Whether or not he will get to the final depends entirely upon whether he can be bothered to show up or not - it is an insult to Nadal to suggest that anyone apart from Djokovic can beat him when Nadal is actually trying.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Who I think will win: Federer or Djokovic or Murray

Who I want to win: Djokovic (to cap off the great year he has had in 2011) :)

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
exactly he cant win a big event on home soil...and the king is back next week in Basel to show his good buddy who's the boss along with the GOAT
Murray will be waiting :wavey:

61 - 64 of 64 Posts