21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Novak Djokovic

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Rafa came out and wanted it last year but got beat by Fed. I'll say Rafa but Murray has looked good recently two. I think one of the bottom 4 is more likely than Fed or Nole, honestly.

·
Banned
692 Posts
Either Rafa or Nole are going to win the World Tour Finals this year, just like they've won everything else this year. And yet there are still Tards seriously talking about Muger as being in the running... :mad: Muger Frauderer IS Finished!

This is a crisis Frauderer knew had to come, destroying the balance he kept. Doubting, unsettling and turning around, and wondering what will come next. Muger, is this the role that you wanted to live? You were foolish to ask for so much. Without the ITF's protection and fixed draws for guards, it all falls apart at first touch.

Watching his career as it comes to a close, brutally taking its time. Players kicking his butt for no reason at all, it's happening all of the time. Can Muger go on with this train of events? It's disturbing and purging his mind. He backs out of events, and when alls said and done, Muger is always the loser each time. This is the ending Muger knew had to come, destroying the ego he kept, and turning his thoughts to the next set of slams, wondering what will come next...

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
This Yungos guy copying Fernando's style from the tennis.com website. Unless it's the same person. In which case, Fernando is a far better name for self-referencing in the third person.

Edit: On topic-Murray

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

·
Registered
6,005 Posts
Don't intimidate Yungos. Yungos said Djokovic cannot win because he is recovering from an injury. Yungos said you cannot beat four of the top 8 players in the world when you are recovering from injury.

Yungos agrees that Federer has a chance. Although Yungos feels that time has caught up with Federer. Yungos has made his pick. Yungos has chosen Tsonga for reasons that he has already stated.
This is new...:eek:

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
I'm not sure Rafa will be suitably prepared for WTF--he's not playing Basel or Valencia and doesn't he usually skip Paris? Almost everyone else is playing either Basel or Valencia and will probably play Paris as well, but Rafa's never really liked Bercy.

I think this is Novak's to lose. Obviously Murray can spoil the party, and Roger might be out for some revenge after mugging up USO, since Novak might still be rusty from his injury.

I would be surprised if Ferrer and Berdych made it to the QFs, but I think either Jo or Mardy can spoil the top 4 party.
Rafa NEVER skipped Paris, he usually plays more big tournaments than other mm tournaments;)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Surprise winner for once in a big tournament? Yes, this time. Tsonga for WTF.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i didnt start watching tennis in 2011 i watched tennis for a long time buddy, whats your point?:eek:

ive been a rafa fan for a long time as well:devil: is that a problem:fiery:

the question is HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN MTF?:rolleyes:
Because Nadal withdrew from Bercy last year. This year he'll probably play but a loyal fan usually knows which tourneys his/her favourite player plays/played :D

And you can answer your other question by yourself by looking what is written under my nationality and nickname.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Attention-seeking double account taking the piss. Pay him no mind, and he is apt to disappear as precipitously as he has arrived.
Maybe he's not genuine, but he's the only Jojotard we have if memory serves :awww:

On a serious note, Tsonga as a choice is not unlikely health-permitting

·
Registered
47 Posts
seriously whoever thought of using w.t.f. 'needs fired'.

anyway i vote djokovic simply because 2011 has been his year.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
lol looking at the top 8, I'm satisfied with everyone except Ferrer. I think the other 7 players qualifying make better matchups. I guess it would have been a little bit more interesting if the top 8 were Djokovic, Nadal, Murray, Federer, Berdych, healthy Soderling (instead of Ferrer), Fish, and Tsonga. Then again never in doubt, I think the results, more or less.......would have still seen either Federer or Djokovic taking it.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts