Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No One..

Votes: 45 41.3%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Who is going to beat Roger in ESTORIL" Thread | Ivo,Davy and Simon are top 4!!!!

Who is gonna beat him?? :shrug:

I dont see anyone beating him, i see his first title of the year here.. :p.

Against Davydenko 11-0 :tape: there's no way Davydenko can beat him if we follow the H2H.. Davydenko has only taken 4 sets :tape:

Then its Karlovic who could suprise..! :shrug: 5-0 and have played 6 TB's and Karlovic has won 2/13 sets :p.

Nieminen has lost 8 times to federer and has won 0 sets :p.

Simon-Federer is 0-0

Volandri has won 3/5 sets over him :shrug: and are tied 1-1. even though currents filipo's form sucks

Roger is 2-0 against Mahut, they met this week in Miami... only 2 games for the frenchie!..

Rogi leads 1-0 :shrug:

The only one i can see beating Roger in Final/Semis is Karlovic and MAYBE Davydenko..

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
Re: The "Who is going to beat Roger in ESTORIL" Thread | Ivo,Davy and Simon R' top 4!

I hope he makes it to the final as I'll be there.

I think that davydenko has a good chance, he never won federer beacuse he had always been scared to death of him and never believed in himself. But now that federer seems more beatable, I guess davydenko may eventually win him.

He has the game at least.. maybe just not the nerves!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Re: The "Who is going to beat Roger in ESTORIL" Thread | Ivo,Davy and Simon are top 4

Adriana Lima.

·
Your visions will happen
48,563 Posts
Re: The "Who is going to beat Roger in ESTORIL" Thread | Ivo,Davy and Simon are top 4

Yeah, but this is monoFed, who can lose to any old mug.

I see Gastao Elias beating him :D

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

Damn, that's some serious stuff in your sig & avvy :drool:

But, today every female on a photo is 10% self, 40% plastic and 40% photoshop :mad: :banghead: :smash: :hysteric:

·
Registered
13,133 Posts

Rog takes this title.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts

small tournaments = 1st round exit for donkey

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Damn, that's some serious stuff in your sig & avvy :drool:

But, today every female on a photo is 10% self, 40% plastic and 40% photoshop :mad: :banghead: :smash: :hysteric:
Where is the other 10%? :p.

·
Registered
7,606 Posts

Denko turned around head to heads against both Roddick and Rafa this week, and let's not forget Roger had OWNED Roddick up till Dubai, so I dont see the H2H as being an impossible obstacle for Denko. If they both meet in the final in current form, Fed will get destroyed.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

Honestly, at the moment Roger could lose to anyone, but Davydenko is a good bet. Davydenko is an fine form and has played good tennis against Roger in the past, but has sruggled immensely with closing out sets. About the H2H, well Federer was 10-0 against Gonzo before TMC 2007 and he was 15-1 against Roddick before last week, so...

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

Denko turned around head to heads against both Roddick and Rafa this week, and let's not forget Roger had OWNED Roddick up till Dubai, so I dont see the H2H as being an impossible obstacle for Denko. If they both meet in the final in current form, Fed will get destroyed.
Only if he produces Fish-esque performance, otherwise it would be close, like the one with Roddick - with Davy possibly winning, since he just proved he can turn around H2H and Federer proved the same, in a reverse way :devil:

·
Registered
23,624 Posts

ivo minar

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Altho I hate Denko as much as I hate Fed, I must admit if they met right now I give the edge to Niko

·
Banned
2,741 Posts

No one.

·
Banned
12,239 Posts

Jerkonimo= first class asshole

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts

who's the least likely person? If the '08 curse continues, it will be that person.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts

Bye will beat Roger.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts

It will probably be the case that Federer will either win the tournament or crash out really really early to someone unexpected.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts