Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "We've got videos of that dork Andy!" Media Center

177K views 2K replies 155 participants last post by  Dead Net Cord 
#1 · (Edited)
LOL. I have no idea what to call this thread but this is where all the audio and media files we come across on Andy will be put. Happy viewing! And remember: this is a FAMILY forum so no rated XXX stuff will be posted until I have privately viewed such material over and over and over again, deem it obscene and tasteless, and therefore appropriate for public consumption.

We'll start with the Lexus ad and his interview with Mary Carillo at Cincy. :)

BiancaUL's link to Andy on ESPN Hollywood.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Andy's Mojo Media Center

:haha: I LOVE the title :haha:

#10 ·

:hug: I love you tangy for thsi thread!!!!!! ^^

#11 ·

Tangy you rock! Great Title!!!

#12 ·

Tangy rocks. :rocker2:

#22 ·

jessa007 said:
Tangy, do you have the Chasing The Dream documentary? I've been looking for that everywhere.
I have all the videos that were on RoddickOnline.Com saved on my pc...every last one of them(including the chasing the dream docu) If you pm me we can discuss how I can send it to you. ;)

I had the tape cassette version of the "Chasing the Dream" documentary. I let Chloe have it but, I am sure she would share it with you when she is done with it.

#23 ·

Jessa, I've got the videos I made (that Ryan's talking about) from the tape when he lent it to me. I also have them in much better quality mpg format that I could send you on MSN. Let me know :)

#26 · (Edited)

Sorry, I don't have the Chasing the Dream documentary. I don't even remember it! Was it hosted by that Quddus guy? :scratch:

edit
Never mind. I found the info on The Tennis Channel: (they don't sell tapes of their shows unfortunately :( )

In September 2003, rising tennis-star Andy Roddick put his name on the Grand Slam map with a tournament-clinching victory over Juan Carlos Ferrero in the finals of the US Open. The championship, Roddick’s first at one of tennis’ Big Four, put an exclamation point on a blistering summer performance, and shot the 21-year-old player on his way to the World No. 1 singles ranking at the end of 2003. Five years earlier, when he was just 16, Roddick was trying to make his name in the world of professional tennis, competing with other tennis juniors along the way. Chasing the Dream documents Roddick and three other would-be tennis stars as they climb the amateur ranks and face all the pressures that come with championship tennis.

- - -

Sounds cool. :cool: Deb or Fumus might have this, they have TTC.

Deb, I am trying to remember the name of an MTV-like documentary that Quddus hosted right after Andy won USO. It was kinda long, I think five parts. But I know it was on RO and you had taped it for us. Do you know which docu I'm talking about? Do you still have it anywhere?

edit
Noelle, sorry, I just saw your note now. I don't know if the links from uploadhut have expired or if they still work for the Topspin stuff. If anybody here has the videos, can you please re-upload them to yousendit.com or some other host? I can't upload them again right now. Thanksyou. :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.