Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We've decided to throw you a going away party, Mrs. B! We're going to miss you while you're in the islands, so I thought it would be nice to set up a thread for you, to easily keep you updating on what's going on here on the boards (and so you could have one place to post updates yourself, because you know we're going to be living vicariously through you!!)

And what better place to put it than in the Rogi forum? :)

I also just want to say again what a great addition you've been to our forums, both here and in the Juanqui forum. I always enjoy reading your posts, be they about food :drool: or boys :lick: or the beautiful mountains right outside your door :eek: It's just not going to be the same without you.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, let's get started, shall we?

Does anyone want something special to eat? I'll donate my very last strawberry chocolate bar

and something to toast with -- to Mrs. B!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Yay what a lovely thread :) I can only echo Hackie :):):) We will miss you but keep us all posted!:D Have a wicked time honey :kiss:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Hey, Mrs. B.!

We'll try our best to keep the boards lively even without your bright and cheery posts! We may not be able to make the great food you create, but we'll add our own little treats. ;)

Whatever news we find, we'll post it for you.

Any Rogi tidbits will be duly noted in your absence! :drool:

We're already missing you!!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
:wavey: Mrs. B :wavey:

Have fun on your vacation. Don't forget to take lots of pictures of the beautiful islands of Phillippines and show us :) . And don't forget to put the suntan lotion on:D. I'm sure you'll have fun with your family and relatives there. We'll miss you very much while you are away but we'll try to keep this place warm so you don't feel the difference when you come back from the tropical zone.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
:wavey: Hi Mrs. B! :wavey:

Have a nice vacation. Remember us when you are grilling those yummy fishes with banana leaves.

May be the islands will inspire more songs from you and we all can one day have a CD by Mrs. B.

Bon Voyage!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Mrs. B!!!!! :)

We are really gonna miss you. It's just not going to be the same without you. And while you're on the islands, remember all the snow people you've left behind. :D I hope you have a great time and just for you, i've written this little poem.....

Mrs. B is her name
she's funny, smart and classy
I got to know her here
cause she's a fan of Rogi

She's always been so nice to me
and to everyone else too
she always opens the day with a smile
a cheery warm welcome for you

She lives in the land of Rogi
so close to the sexy Swiss
i wonder if he'd ever ask her to
if she'd drop the Mrs. for Miss!

Happy travels we all say
we'll miss you while you're gone
the party girl we know you are
sleeping all day and up til dawn!

;) :)

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Hey, Guys!!!

What a thoughtful thing to do in my absence, creating a thread for me!!!
awwww...*big lump in throat/teary eyed*

You guys are really sweet. :angel: You make me feel at home here. For sure i'm gonna miss you all and i'm gonna miss it coming here on a regular basis. :( What'll i do during the Australian Open? It won't be the same and i wonder if i'll have access of that tournament where i'll be. :confused:
But i'm pretty sure you'll keep the thread going... cheering on for our dear Rogi (& Juanqui)...

Lily, thanx for the lovely poem. *hugs* that's really sweet of you. :)

and of course, BIG HUGS to everyone else (this is a group hug!)---i love you guys! One couldn't ask for better friends on the net.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Sorry I'm a bit late for the party, but I'm here now. ;) This really is a wonderful thread, kudos to TH for creating it. :)

Mrs. B, you're a truly wonderful poster :kiss: and the board just won't be the same without you. I really hope you can stay in touch and fill our cold winter days with some of your sunshine. :) When can we expect you back?

Anyway, enjoy the good life, the beaches, the delicious food (which I hope you'll describe in mouth-watering details ;) ), the cocktails :D , strumming on your guitar, lying on the beach... Ooops, I'm getting carried away. :eek: And take some pics of Rogi with you, so you don't miss the picture threads too much. ;)

Here's looking at you Mrs. B - a beautiful, intelligent, funny and incredibly warm and joyful woman (not to mention a fabulous cook)!

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mrs. B said:
What'll i do during the Australian Open? It won't be the same and i wonder if i'll have access of that tournament where i'll be. :confused:
But i'm pretty sure you'll keep the thread going... cheering on for our dear Rogi (& Juanqui)...
I hope you find a way to visit us during the Australian Open!! Plus we all want a few updates on your tropical paradise, if it's not too much to ask :)

And we will definitely keep this thread going. We hardly need an excuse to cheer for our favorite boys!! ;)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Hello all!

Mrs. B. you must be getting excited about taking off to the warmth of your homeland! It snowed today -- but just a lot of lovely flakes -- now it's sunny and most of it has melted away...

I loved Lily's poem to you! It is beautiful and touching and clever! It brings a tear to MY eye too! :)

·
16,844 Posts
Hello again! :wavey:

My in-laws just left, they had to eat my leftovers...and brought some more things with them as I have to clean and unplug my ref tomorrow. Gosh, i wish i could sit still and chat with u guys but i still have many things to do...finish my laundry, iron, clean up the flat, shop tomorrow for cheese to bring, and finally, to give my car to the new owner. We'll also eat out tomorrow so i don't have to make any more mess in my kitchen, so i might come in a bit later...but for sure i'll expect you guys here to have a drink with me!!!

And for sure i'll report to you on this thread about my activities, same as i'll read here what has happened in my absence and also with keeping up with the latest results from our darling players... :)

See you all tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Dammit,I dont feel I've contributed much to this thread yet!:p
Lily what a great poem :) I dont think I could match that,but Ill try ;) Just have an awesome time,not that you need reminding only 2 more days!You will be sorely missed.Have a great x-mas also :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
You must be so excited
Going home,and to the sun
To see your friends and family
And have many weeks of fun :)

Everyone will miss you
You know that much is true
But we all hope you enjoy yourself
In whatever you do

The sun will be shining brightly
Having x-mas on the beach
And thinking of me freezing here
Whilst you are exposed to heat!

Take all our thoughts and words with you
On your journey across the world
Ill cheer for Rogi in your absence
Cant wait until you return!

·
16,844 Posts
awww!!!! You guys are really too much. I just read out Emma's poem to my husband and he's touched by your concern towards me. :angel:

Thanks, Emma, *hugs* and i have no doubt that you'll cheer on for Rogi and you'll do it for me as well.

And i'll bring all your thoughts and kind words with me...

:D

1 - 20 of 314 Posts