Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I hope the women doubles will be 3hrs long so that they start the men final at around 3:30
Then the rain suddenly comes?
They also should delay that women doubles final too due to rain!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
There will definitely be some rain. RN needs to capitalise during the first 1-2 hours when it's sunny.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
There will definitely be some rain. RN needs to capitalise during the first 1-2 hours when it's sunny.
It will be a straight sets win then. Will be painful to watch.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope the women doubles will be 3hrs long so that they start the men final at around 3:30
Then the rain suddenly comes?
They also should delay that women doubles final too due to rain!
The mens final is scheduled at "Not Before 3pm"

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Yes it will probably begin at 3:30pm, but i doubt that the doubles final will last 3 hours tho :shrug:
If there is rain around 12pm so that they have to delay the double final, it would be nice

·
NAPRED NOLE
1,399 Posts
I find it's a little ridiculous that that they attempt to separate the hours of the day with such extreme variations in weather. The take home message is that it will be warm, mostly cloudy with maybe some rain. Who does it favour? I think these are fair conditions for both IMO.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I find it's a little ridiculous that that they attempt to separate the hours of the day with such extreme variations in weather. The take home message is that it will be warm, mostly cloudy with maybe some rain. Who does it favour? I think these are fair conditions for both IMO.
at least more fair than last year's condition

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Mmmm the rain precipitation probability is 10% before the match, so is more of a wishful thinking tbh :rain:
You better ask those MTF astrologists

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it is what it is i guess :)

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Sounds like 2012 all over again. Nadal 6-4, 6-3, then some rain, Djokovic 6-2, then Uncle Toni demands play be stopped and they come back on Monday.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Sounds like 2012 all over again. Nadal 6-4, 6-3, then some rain, Djokovic 6-2, then Uncle Toni demands play be stopped and they come back on Monday.
I won't be able to fall sleep tmr night then

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts